Sign in to follow this  
Mr Brownstone

Man City bid £107m for Kaka...

When was football last sane?

This has been on the cards since that lanky fella with the bad eye went for ÂŁ5m!

Kaka is obviusly not to blame here in what I''m about to say because the money has been put infront of him but....How (in today''s current global economical climate) can one person playing a game take home the rumoured ÂŁ500,000 a week!!!!!! Do we not learn anything from our mistakes?! This really must bring up the topic of salary capping again with the cap being 100k at most.

[quote user="The Lord"]Kaka is obviusly not to blame here in what I''m about to say because the money has been put infront of him but....

How (in today''s current global economical climate) can one person playing a game take home the rumoured ÂŁ500,000 a week!!!!!! Do we not learn anything from our mistakes?! This really must bring up the topic of salary capping again with the cap being 100k at most.
[/quote]could they live on ÂŁ100k aweek???? lmfao

[quote user="The Lord"]Kaka is obviusly not to blame here in what I''m about to say because the money has been put infront of him but....How (in today''s current global economical climate) can one person playing a game take home the rumoured ÂŁ500,000 a week!!!!!! [/quote]Anyone remember a couple of years ago when Risse''s pay check was leaked to the press...ÂŁ80K a week, minus ÂŁ30K tax.If my maths is right, and Kaka would pay the same % tax thats ÂŁ190K a week in tax!!!!!

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]...according to Sky Sports. Crazy world eh? Milan would be stupid to turn that down.[/quote]

Yeah, getting crazier -

Norwich approach Nigel Worthington for managers job!!

Still at least if the deal does go ahead the cash will go to a really decent young man. A committed Christian he gives most of his money to charity and works as Ambassador Against Hunger for the United Nations’ World Food Programme. His attitude is something of a breath of fresh air amidst all the greed in modern football.

Consider these earnings and the fact the half the world live on less than a pound a day and do not have access to clean water.