Sign in to follow this  
steve b

ODDS ON WORTHINGTON RESIGNING

I can see it happening tonight, Worthington resigns as manager of NI, tomorrow Worthington appointed NCFC manager, why are they putting us through this? whats wrong with Boothroyd and Malkey

[quote user="steve o"]I can see it happening tonight, Worthington resigns as manager of NI, tomorrow Worthington appointed NCFC manager, why are they putting us through this? whats wrong with Boothroyd and Malkey[/quote]if they appoint him i will be chanting for their HEADS!!!!!

A completely random and irellevent point, but I''d never noticed that resigning and re-signing were so similar..........(That wasn''t a sarcastic dig either!)[:D]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="steve o"]I can see it happening tonight, Worthington resigns as manager of NI, tomorrow Worthington appointed NCFC manager, why are they putting us through this? whats wrong with Boothroyd and Malkey[/quote]if they appoint him i will be chanting for their HEADS!!!!![/quote]

If they appoint him then I shall never set foot in CR until he''s gone or the board.  I aint happy they even approached him.  When will they learn?

If Worthington is appointed my support of the club I love finishes.  I will not go ever again while that c*nt is back in charge.[quote user="steve o"]I can see it happening tonight, Worthington resigns as manager of NI, tomorrow Worthington appointed NCFC manager, why are they putting us through this? whats wrong with Boothroyd and Malkey[/quote]

[quote user="steve o"]I can see it happening tonight, Worthington resigns as manager of NI, tomorrow Worthington appointed NCFC manager, why are they putting us through this? whats wrong with Boothroyd and Malkey[/quote]

Calm down dear.

He''s told them to shove it [:D]

If Worthy returns I for one will not be renewing my season ticket. I thought the board couldn''t go down any futher in my estimations, then they go and do this!

I wou;dn''t be surprised if he was approached on the basis of caretaker, doing it in conjunction with the Northern Ireland job, and the IFA have declined

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]If Worthington is appointed my support of the club I love finishes.  I will not go ever again while that c*nt is back in charge.[quote user="steve o"]I can see it happening tonight, Worthington resigns as manager of NI, tomorrow Worthington appointed NCFC manager, why are they putting us through this? whats wrong with Boothroyd and Malkey[/quote][/quote]Harsh. No matter how things ended, Worthington was still one of our most successful ever managers. I really can''t believe some of the dross people write about him.

[quote user="Beds Canary"][quote user="renegade tootsie"]If Worthington is appointed my support of the club I love finishes.  I will not go ever again while that c*nt is back in charge.

[quote user="steve o"]I can see it happening tonight, Worthington resigns as manager of NI, tomorrow Worthington appointed NCFC manager, why are they putting us through this? whats wrong with Boothroyd and Malkey[/quote][/quote]

Harsh. No matter how things ended, Worthington was still one of our most successful ever managers. I really can''t believe some of the dross people write about him.
[/quote]

I have no problem with the man, he had some success while at the club and did a good job (bar the last 6 months). There is no point reflecting on the past, surely you have to agree we need some fresh blood in to manage our club? Getting Worthy in would be a step backwards IMHO.

I dont think he will resign;   I think it was only ever a temporary option to run ini conjunction with the Irish job.

I cant see that we would have made an approach without NW having had some discrete talks with the club first to express some agreement,  but if my rumour is correct neither party saw it as a permament solution.

Face it, ALL of the candidates mentioned have flaws and will upset some quarters of the crowd!

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

I dont think he will resign;   I think it was only ever a temporary option to run ini conjunction with the Irish job.

I cant see that we would have made an approach without NW having had some discrete talks with the club first to express some agreement,  but if my rumour is correct neither party saw it as a permament solution.

Face it, ALL of the candidates mentioned have flaws and will upset some quarters of the crowd!

[/quote]

Most sensible post on the matter, by a long shot!