Sign in to follow this  
plan b

KAKA OR WORTHINGTON?

what''s the most ridiculous decision in football this week? man city willing to part with about 130 million in transfer and agent fees and then a further half a million a week in wages for one player, or norwich willing to take back an ex manager, which would cost about 450k in compensation money, after ''sacking'' him a little over 2 years ago at a price of about 600k ?for me it''sKAKA  

[quote user="plan b"]no, but they did approach the irish fa about talking to him.[/quote]

No they didn`t. They had an informal conversation which is not the same thing as an approach.!!![:)]

[quote user="McCanary"]

[quote user="plan b"]no, but they did approach the irish fa about talking to him.[/quote]

No they didn`t. They had an informal conversation which is not the same thing as an approach.!!![:)]

[/quote]

The fact that they had any sort of conversation is the issue here.  The Irish FA say we made a "request to speak to" and there is no reason for them to lie, unlike our Chief Executive . . .

And Worthy told them to shove it!.  Best laugh I''ve had for ages. 

How arrogant can the board possibly be to imagine that NW would be the slightest bit interested in coming back here.

informal conversation or formal approach, the fact is that they were considering offering him the job which was what my original question was, which is the most ridiculous idea, signing kaka for 135 million or re-hiring worthington?  

I think the Worthy thing was temporary thing based on the fact that he still lives here.  It never works when you go back, we need to draw a line now and take this as a new start IMO.

As for the KAKA thing.  I am sure that those wages are equal to about 15% of Man Citys total turnover, that should not be allowed.  We need rules to stop football getting out of control.

man citys turnover for the 05/06  was 61 million with a net profit of just over 10 million, that only pays for 20 weeks of Kakas reported potential wages. wrong wron wrong