Sign in to follow this  
Tim Allman

Just read this post on WotB from Sadlerman

Not often I post on here but I thought that obviously this is worth sharing

There should be an official announcement made today at around 8.45am stating that Aidy Boothroyd has agreed to become our new gaffer

My source is a guy at work who is good mates with a few of the players.

2 senior players told him this info yesterday and he told me as soon as he saw me tonight

I would have posted earlier when I 1st found out but I''ve only just got in from work.

Also apparently this whole Worthy story has just been a load of mis-interpreted blx which has been blown way out of proportion by the press

The bonus of it all is that it''s allowed the Boothroyd deal to be finalised quietly behind the scenes

I''m 99% sure my source is correct and hopefully I''ll wake up in the afternoon to find out that all the info I''ve given you is true

I don''t know Sadlerman, but he seems genuine and hasn''t posted BS before.  Link here

http://www.wrathofthebarclay.co.uk/interactive/board/message.php?pid=990107

Well Mr.Doncaster has just denied, on Radio Norfolk, making a formal approach to Worthy and that there would be some sort of announcement regarding tomorrows game at 8:45 today.

So much of which he says is correct it seems !

Personally not a big fan of Boothroyd, but I think he might have the skills to pull us clear of the relegation zone in what are quite frankly desperate times.

Bit of rebuilding in the summer - I still (somehow, despite the dross!) believe we have some very good individual players, if we can bring someone in who can get the best out of them as a unit then great.

God, let''s hope so!  Believe it all when it see it though.

Am off to work now, but will be keeping a close eye out in the next hour.

[quote user="Tim Allman"]

There should be an official announcement made today at around 8.45am stating that Aidy Boothroyd has agreed to become our new gaffer

2 senior players told him this info yesterday and he told me as soon as he saw me tonight

I would have posted earlier when I 1st found out but I''ve only just got in from work.

Also apparently this whole Worthy story has just been a load of mis-interpreted blx which has been blown way out of proportion by the press

The bonus of it all is that it''s allowed the Boothroyd deal to be finalised quietly behind the scenes

I''m 99% sure my source is correct and hopefully I''ll wake up in the afternoon to find out that all the info I''ve given you is true

I don''t know Sadlerman, but he seems genuine and hasn''t posted BS before.  Link here

[/quote]8:45    tick tock

[quote user="Tim Allman"]

[/quote]will this be on radio norfolk?

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]will this be on radio norfolk?[/quote]

They have sent a roving reporter (!!) so would expect to hear something before 9

[quote user="McCanary"]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]will this be on radio norfolk?[/quote]

They have sent a roving reporter (!!) so would expect to hear something before 9

[/quote]thnx :-)

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]Web team or Cam...any word on a press conference being called?[/quote]

THERE IS A PRESS CONFERENCE AT COLNEY AT 0845...........CONFIRMED

[quote user="McCanary"]

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]Web team or Cam...any word on a press conference being called?[/quote]

[/quote]We''ve not had a press conference for ages.  Even when new players sign (albeit on loan mostly) we don''t have a press conference.  How very exciting.

[quote user="McCanary"]

[/quote]

Any conference to announce a new manager would surely take place at Carrow road and not Colney, wouldn''t they?
That''s how it''s worked in the past anyway.

From my experience, the pre-match conference isn''t usually before 9. They might do it differently this time due to the situation though.

Mr One Post Sadlerman has posted exactly the same on here too.

I wonder who he is?

Listen folks, if you want to believe Neil Doncaster you go right ahead. 

But you''ll hand the board a victory if you do.  They''ll have won the PR battle and that''s all that matters to them.

The sly devious evasive board carry on regardless.

Only joined on here this morning so I couls share the info I had with everyone. I''d joined the WOTB website quite a while ago but I rarely post on there either. I prefer to red all the rubbish most people post rather than to post endless drivel myself.

I just hope the info I''ve shared with everyone proves to be correct

[quote user="Potless Percy "]

I wonder who he is?

But you''ll hand the board a victory if you do.  They''ll have won the PR battle and that''s all that matters to them.

[/quote]

Don''t get the point of your post; Are you saying that Sadlerman is Doncaster?

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]

[quote user="sadlerman"]trust me mate. I''m not Neil Doncaster[/quote]

I know that, just can''t see what potless is trying to say.

[/quote]

You know perfectly well what I''m saying. 

Whether the approach was formal or not, the club contacted the Irish FA asking to speak to Nigel Worthington.  It''s true and no amount of spin will obscure that fact.

As I have said elsewhere, it''s a free country and if you choose to believe every bit of spin that comes out of Doncaster''s mouth that''s up to you. 

[quote user="Potless Percy "][quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]

[/quote]

Whether the approach was formal or not, the club contacted the Irish FA asking to speak to Nigel Worthington.  It''s true and no amount of spin will obscure that fact.

As I have said elsewhere, it''s a free country and if you choose to believe every bit of spin that comes out of Doncaster''s mouth that''s up to you. 

[/quote]

You have gone way off track then, this thread is about Boothroyd being announced as manager at 08:45, not about the Worthington saga.

[quote user="Farro"][quote user="McCanary"]

[/quote]

Any conference to announce a new manager would surely take place at Carrow road and not Colney, wouldn''t they?
That''s how it''s worked in the past anyway.

From my experience, the pre-match conference isn''t usually before 9. They might do it differently this time due to the situation though.[/quote]

Conference started at around 0850

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"][quote user="Potless Percy "][quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You have gone way off track then, this thread is about Boothroyd being announced as manager at 08:45, not about the Worthington saga.

[/quote]

Well that was a load of b****x wasn''t it . . .

[quote user="Potless Percy "]Well that was a load of b****x wasn''t it . . .

[/quote]

Better than them sitting there saying nothing, surely?

[quote user="Potless Percy "]

I wonder who he is?

[/quote]What exactly are you chuntering on about?

[quote user="McCanary"][quote user="Potless Percy "]Well that was a load of b****x wasn''t it . . .

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was referring to the credibility of the OP. 

[quote user="Potless Percy "][quote user="McCanary"][quote user="Potless Percy "]Well that was a load of b****x wasn''t it . . .

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was referring to the credibility of the OP. 

[/quote]Perhaps you and the others might wait to see what actually happens rather than reacting to trolls with textual foaming at the mouth