Sign in to follow this  
Taxing

Score predictions agiants Barnsley tomorrow !

I''m going for a positive 3-1 to Norwich bowled along by a noisy, full house. Lappin to score from direct free kick and JC to score two .OTBC !

[quote user="Old Snoorty"]I''m going for a positive 3-1 to Norwich bowled along by a noisy, full house. Lappin to score from direct free kick and JC to score two .OTBC ![/quote]

if this happens then i''ll go 4-1 norwich cureton, lupes (2) and clingan. if not i can quite easily see a 2-0 win for barnsley

[quote user="Old Snoorty"]I''m going for a positive 3-1 to Norwich bowled along by a noisy, full house. Lappin to score from direct free kick and JC to score two .OTBC ![/quote]

We might get a 0-0 as Gunn will field three goalkeepers.

Looking forward to a match at Carrow Road for the first time in months. Atmosphere should be good and 3-1 win. Wonder if Lappin will be involved?.

Just imagine that we win by 3 or 4 and Curo & Lupes score them all.The board will put Gunny in charge for the rest of the season and tell him not to look for any more strikers as the two we have will see us safely through.Gunn will be given nothing to spend then just before the end of the transfer window Croft goes to Sheff Utd,Lupes to the Saints and Curo then hits his barren spell and doesn''t score again all season.Call me a cynic but nothing would surprise me with this board anymore..

I really thought that the board would have had someone in place to take over straight away and as much as Gunny is a LEGEND i really do feel that this is going to end in tears unless the board employ a Manager with ambition.Gunn is a great servant to the club but i fear he will join that long list of Delias Yes Men (Hamilton,Worthington,Roeder) and this may well end up ruining his rapport with the fans.Who will be to blame?Not Gunny but our very unambitious board!!!! 

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

if this happens then i''ll go 4-1 norwich cureton, lupes (2) and clingan. if not i can quite easily see a 2-0 win for barnsley

[/quote]

Surely, it will be a full house with everybody ( bar the Tikes fans of course) getting right behind Gunny and the team. We need to give Gunn 110% - I bet he didn''t want the poisoned chalice but he stepped forward when asked.

[quote user="Old Snoorty"]I''m going for a positive 3-1 to Norwich bowled along by a noisy, full house. Lappin to score from direct free kick and JC to score two .OTBC ![/quote]I''ll go with that score Snoorty. Our defence still stumbles, possibly we''ll concede another pen or  an og, but I think we''ll see a non-stop enthusiasm we''ve not seen for ages. I so hope so. Lappin must at least be on the bench - I predict a HUGE cheer when his name is announced. Can''t see him starting though - can hardly be match fit can he? I just hope he plays at left midfield and not at LB if he does come on. Let''s give him a chance - and a big cheer. If he does get more than 20 minutes, then I predict at least one direct assist from the lad!

I would say a "never say die" 0-0, because the players will be up for it and we may have our best available out, with Grounds back, but I really doubt that we have real striking power against a big, well- marshalled defence. Added to which several players are apparently carrying knocks.I would like to think that things will be changed miraculously, and that the post-Roeder age will begin with a win, but logic suggests that we shall struggle to score.

2-1 City and I genuinely think Cureton will get a brace! Really looking forward to tomorrow, just a shame I''ve got to play in the freezing cold rather than cheering on the boys down at Carrow Road :(

[quote user="Lakey"]2-1 City and I genuinely think Cureton will get a brace! Really looking forward to tomorrow, just a shame I''ve got to play in the freezing cold rather than cheering on the boys down at Carrow Road :(
[/quote]

First stop Nelson, for bit of Lubricant chear on the lads for a 3 0 win 

[quote user="CT "]

Whats the big obsession with Lappin?

He wasnt good enough when played consistently under PG and IMO i dont think he''ll be good enough now

[/quote]So you have said several times I think. (If Gunny is as upset at GR going as he indicated; then you may have nothing to fear - or nothing much to celebrate either). Lappin is a good player - not a great player - but a class above several of the current squad. But don''t judge him if he has to play at LB. That''s not his position but both Drury and Bertrand have injury doubts I think.

How do you predict a game like this ?  Hopefully Gunny will just stick to something simple like 4-4-2, pick the best / fittest players for the positions for the formation and tell the lads to "just go and enjoy yourselves".  If he does that, we might have half a chance.  If we start putting Russell up front, or ask Hoolihan to dig himself out of the hole between the forwards, it could be a disaster.I''ll go with 7-5 to us.  Ok, ok, 2-1. To us.

its either going to be the match of the season or one of the most boring games of football ever seen isn''t it? lol!

3-0 to us.. Jamie Cureton hat trick.

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

its either going to be the match of the season or one of the most boring games of football ever seen isn''t it? lol!

3-0 to us.. Jamie Cureton hat trick.

jas :)

[/quote]tuesday night was the most boring game i have ever seen....lol

COME ON YOU YELLOWS....COME ON YOU YELLOWS