Sign in to follow this  
Canary Pirate

Your witty suggestions for the next manager ???

[quote user="CT "]Glenn Roeder... he''s good at getting teams out of relagation trouble. Dont know much about his second seasons....

snigger....
[/quote]

I think he would be far too expensive, but hey, he could be popular with the players, so definitely worth a shout ![;)]

Barry Fry.

"It''s a marriage made in ****** heaven (pardon my language, gal).  Do you know what broke the ice?  I tell you what.  I  was chatting with Delia over lunch - her old man had gone outside for a fag - and I said: "******" great mash, it''s Aunt Bessie''s isn''t it? 

"That was it.  Tell you what, gal. If I''d been a few years younger we''d have been off to the bedroom then, know what I mean?"

Opening salvo to a Referee Society dinner:

Looks round the hall, counts on his fingers.

"**** me.  Am I at the right place?  Why aren''t you all wearing glasses.........................."[8-|]

With apologies to a good friend who is the funniest after dinner speaker on the football circuit, bar none, and possibly wider afield.  If you ever get the chance to hear him, go for it.

The Girl Upstairs once told him he could have had a career as a stand up comedian.

He gave her his shocked look.  "I have, look at my record."

As Dave Stringer suggested in the Evening News today. Keith Webb could be a dark horse for the job.

[quote user="Potless Percy "]

Captain Mainwaring

[/quote]I''m surprised Lappinitup hasn''t suggested Private Fraser. We''re all doomed....