Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

brian gunn.

im actually please this man is in charge on saturday, he is no doubt a total canary legend , and put alot into this club over the years.

i was thinking about what roeder said  regarding his illness, and alot of people have not had to go through what he had.

i remember a few years ago our legend lost his daughter , of which was truely tragic .

this man has been through alot himself , i have met him only a couple of times and thought what a lovely bloke.

he still put his heart and soul into this club , and never has had a bad word to say to anyone .

good luck gunny , if anyone can get the players going im sure its you .

good luck to the team , im fairly sure the players will be giving their all for you on saturday.

you certainly made your feelings known on the pitch when you played many great games for norwich.

good luck gunny go and get us three points.

[quote user="singing canary"]

im actually please this man is in charge on saturday, he is no doubt a total canary legend , and put alot into this club over the years.

i was thinking about what roeder said  regarding his illness, and alot of people have not had to go through what he had.

i remember a few years ago our legend lost his daughter , of which was truely tragic .

this man has been through alot himself , i have met him only a couple of times and thought what a lovely bloke.

he still put his heart and soul into this club , and never has had a bad word to say to anyone .

good luck gunny , if anyone can get the players going im sure its you .

good luck to the team , im fairly sure the players will be giving their all for you on saturday.

you certainly made your feelings known on the pitch when you played many great games for norwich.

good luck gunny go and get us three points.

[/quote]Well said.I had the honour of having lunch with him at the Colney and he was kind enough to take the time to show me around Carrow Road and introduce me to some of the staff and players. He is most definetly a top bloke and I''m sure he genuinly is honoured to be taking charge of the team he loves. Even if it is only for one game, and I hope the fans sing up and give him the support he deserves. I know I will be.

This is a fantastic post and one everyone should read , his a great bloke and one I really hope is successful I know he is inexperienced and new to a lot of this but he has many great contacts and hopefully will be able to bring in some of his own players

Good post.

Grew up watching Gunny play and have met him a few times, he is a true professional and a credit to the club. I hope the fans get behind him and cheer the lads on to 3 points tomorrow.

Good Luck Gunny!!!!

He is certainly a lovable character who I have been lucky enough to meet a few times in connection with his daughhter Francesca''s appeal in the early 90''s.

He ''ll put 100% into anything he does at the club and I hope that we get a great result for him and us tomorrow.

Don''t think he''s the long term anaswer but I#m sure he doesn''t think so either.

[quote user="cityangel"]

He is certainly a lovable character who I have been lucky enough to meet a few times in connection with his daughhter Francesca''s appeal in the early 90''s.

He ''ll put 100% into anything he does at the club and I hope that we get a great result for him and us tomorrow.

Don''t think he''s the long term anaswer but I#m sure he doesn''t think so either.

[/quote]

Agreed, Gunny is a Lovely fella who''s heart is always in it and we all know including himself he''s not in it for the long term [although i wouldn''t put it past the Board if we win tomorrow!]

So Tomorrow i think we should egg him on to run out to the goal mouth and scrape the bar with his head and follow it up with ''He''s got no hair but we don''t care, Bryan, Bryan Gunn!!''

And Dont forget a ''Bryan, Bryan whats the score?'' when we''re 2-0 up!![Y]

i have no doubt the players will raise the bar on saturday.

maybe not gunny long term , but i think this is the type of charactor (manager) our club needs.

if he does a good job , and get results for us , maybe , hes the man.