Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Good Luck Gunny!

thrown in at the deepend and in caretaker charge until further notice I wish gunny all the best for tommorow..... ok so he has been a bit of a jack of all trades since he stopped playing but he is tasked with a very difficult job tommorow and i for one will be hoping we get a good result.

who knows, if Gunny can win us 3 or 4 games perhaps he''d do enough to get the job.. unless someone else is appointed before then...

Good luck Bryan!

jas :)

Indeed, Gunny was my first Carrow Road legend when I was a lad and I wish him all the best tomorrow - he''s probably going to need it!

Suppose, just for a minute, that Gunny got 3 or 4 decent results together? Would it be worth giving him a bit longer? Perhaps a rolling contract to the end of the season? He might hace hidden talents, you never know, & he could never be accused of arrogance .....

Of course, I don''t know about his management ability but I''m sure he won''t get people''s backs up like Roeder did. I''ve met Gunny in Person and he seems like a gentle giant.

Best of luck Gunny!!!

[quote user="K Lo"]

Of course, I don''t know about his management ability but I''m sure he won''t get people''s backs up like Roeder did. I''ve met Gunny in Person and he seems like a gentle giant.

Best of luck Gunny!!!

[/quote]

And thats the logic behind this appointment.............caretaker my arse![:@]

My sentiments exactly!

Best of luck Gunny, it''s just for the one game so let''s hope the lads put on a performance for us all and get three points! [:)]

He won''t need any luck tomorrow because he''ll have 24,000 Norwich fans behind him plus Arrdee will be smiling down on him.

[quote user="cityangel"]He won''t need any luck tomorrow because he''ll have 24,000 Norwich fans behind him plus Arrdee will be smiling down on him.[/quote]True, but he will still have a pretty average bunch of players, however roused. I think he''ll need all the luck going, Barnsley won''t be doing us any favours and our potential forwards are Lupoli, CC and Jamie, unless you want to include Doherty or Russell!

Abso-bloody-lutely.  Sheriff Gunn is a Norfolk legend, and deserves the full backing of everyone at the ground.  Fair play to him for standing in !

I''m going to put some cash on him being given the job full time. A couple of wins and the Board will be in raptures at the easy option suddenly open to them. Bound to end in yet more tears though methinks.

Good luck Big Fella, we''re all behind you. Oh, and don''t let it go to your head (like some I could mention).

We''re on the march with Gunny''s army..........

Bryan Gunn''s Green and Yellow army......

Sounds good don''t you think?

I''d forgotten about that! Expect 90 minutes of Gunny adjusting his pants tomorrow then!

[quote user="Grando"]I''m going to put some cash on him being given the job full time. A couple of wins and the Board will be in raptures at the easy option suddenly open to them. Bound to end in yet more tears though methinks.[/quote]Don''t all football management appointments - except for the very few? Right now I''ll take a couple of wins - and I expect no less. Gunny - enjoy your moment - I am sure we will.  Honestly, I cannot remember the last match I''ve looked forward to attending so much at Carrow Rd. MoM?.Clingan, Marshall, Cureton, Doc, Drury ....I could go on!   OTBC!!