Sign in to follow this  
KCASN

Boothroyd in?!

Said it many times now...AIDY AND MCKAY IN!!!in in in in in in in in in in in in in in in in in in in in in in in in in in in in in in in in in !

Agreed - get them in asap.

Worthy''s biggest mistake (arguably) was not replacing Malky as a LEADER. He would give leadership and inspiration qualites which this club desperately lacks right now.  ''No experience'' - so what!! Everyone starts somewhere. Churchill had no experience of the top job in 1939 did he, did''nt do too badly though!

Another thought, how about Malky even without Boothroyd with Rioch as his assistant (or vice versa). Would give Malky the experience to fall back on and Rioch signed him from Celtic originally.

Yes, i think these two would go some way towards putting the embarrassing last couple of days to bed and encouraging people to concentrate on keeping the club in this division.

Probably the best all round option available to us at the moment. Not sure he has enough experience but he has some positive experience and the links to the club which I think are important after the PR disaster that was Rodent.

Yes for me, he took Watford from a similar position to where we are now to the Premiership -then Marlon King was injured immediately and Ashley Young was sold. I feel therefore he was slightly unlucky towards the end there.