Sign in to follow this  
norfolkchance1

Which manager don't you want?

Just wondered which managers everyone really doesn''t want at Carrow Road, my main three are Lawrie Sanchez, Bryan Robson and Stan Ternent. I wouldn''t enjoy it if any of these three were chosen.

Paul Ince - arrogant to**er as a player and leopards don`t change their spots.

Got lucky early on but was found out at Blackburn

Adie boothroydif we get him i will seriously consider my season ticket renewal,he lacks the skill needed to succeedhe is tactically inpethas wasted moneyand can be just as arrogant as roeder was.

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Iain Dowie and Warnock
[/quote]

Definitely not Dowie. Can you imagine having to watch his ugly mug every week on Look East...apart from which, he is cr*p

lol looking at this thread I don''t think the board will able to please the fans no matter who they appoint... [:P]

[quote user="UEA Canary"]

lol looking at this thread I don''t think the board will able to please the fans no matter who they appoint... [:P]

[/quote]

The bottom line is that it`s unimportant to please the fans initially if the new incumbent can do the job and move us forward by winning games and getting the best from the players.

A little contentious I know and not all will agree.

The other thing is that " past performance is no guarantee of future success"

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Iain Dowie and Warnock
[/quote]

Warnock would be fantastic, and probably the only one mentioned who would keep us up

It has always mystified me why any chairman in their right mind would employ any of the following:

Bryan Robson

Graham Souness

Kevin Keegan

Peter Grant

Bruce Rioch

Glenn Roeder

Paul Jewell (latterly)

Steve Mclaren

So knowing our board as we do, I fully expect one of the above to be in place shortly!! If it is Keegan I most certainly wouldn`t Love it!!!

[quote user="Mutley"]

It has always mystified me why any chairman in their right mind would employ any of the following:

Bryan Robson

Graham Souness

Kevin Keegan

Peter Grant

Bruce Rioch

Glenn Roeder

Paul Jewell (latterly)

Steve Mclaren

So knowing our board as we do, I fully expect one of the above to be in place shortly!! If it is Keegan I most certainly wouldn`t Love it!!!

[/quote]

Mclaren is doing really well at the moment in Holland. Twente are sitting 3rd in the League. It made me realise how unrealistic some Norwich fans are about who we can attract to the club when managers like Mclaren are see as a bad option for the club. Not the above post in particular but just conversations I have had recently.

[quote user="Jonny 5"][quote user="Mutley"]

Bryan Robson

Graham Souness

Kevin Keegan

Peter Grant

Bruce Rioch

Glenn Roeder

Paul Jewell (latterly)

Steve Mclaren

[/quote] Mclaren is doing really well at the moment in Holland. Twente are sitting 3rd in the League. It made me realise how unrealistic some Norwich fans are about who we can attract to the club when managers like Mclaren are see as a bad option for the club. Not the above post in particular but just conversations I have had recently.[/quote]

Footballs all about opinion! You hear some converstaions on the terrace and wonder if the people talking have ever watched football before! But no doubt the guy behind you is thinking the about you!