Sign in to follow this  
Spartan

Spineless, dithering and incompetent board fail to take decisive action....again!

As usual the current board haven''t the bottle, knowledge or courage to take prompt action to replace Roeder. Rest assured they will fanny about for the next few weeks whilst Norwich continue their slide like a rudderless ship. Gunn is a great guy and past hero but not the person to rescue the current dire predicament we find ourselves in. Saturday''s planned 2.00p.m. protest should go ahead and be directed at the board. For goodness sake Delia, Doncaster and co act NOW before its too late.

you beat me to it spartan. New club motto should be " I used to be indecisive...........". How long did Derby, Forest, Blackburn take, 48 hrs max.

Spartan my friend ... I could not agree more ... they''ll argue that they''re making the process a meticulous one in order to get the right man for the job ... just like they did over the last 3 hugely successful appointments!

Quite frankly, what has changed so that they now feel they''re now qualified to get it right! ... names on a dartboard would be equally as successful for this lot ..

I think they have done the right thing, they have told Gunn to take the team tomorrow then they have 10 days to interview/sign a new manager before our next game.

You''re so right spineless is spot on, for not having the decency for any member of the board to show there face in the last 48hrs to avoid any awkard questioning, instead putting Gunny out to introduce himself in his new temparary position to the media.