Sign in to follow this  
HookNortonCanary

A new start

im sure im not the only one when i say im glad that we have got rid of GR, i genuinly feel a sense of relief that he has left.

Lets get behind the boys, Gunny and the other coaches, i really feel like we can get 3 points on saturday and we need to be supportive, loud and show why we are the best fans in the championship.

Match days are for us, and the players will respond to that...they know how we feel and lets show them that this club means everything to us.

[quote user="HookNortonCanary"]

im sure im not the only one when i say im glad that we have got rid of GR, i genuinly feel a sense of relief that he has left.

Lets get behind the boys, Gunny and the other coaches, i really feel like we can get 3 points on saturday and we need to be supportive, loud and show why we are the best fans in the championship.

Match days are for us, and the players will respond to that...they know how we feel and lets show them that this club means everything to us.

[/quote]Well personally iam thinking we are the staring role in the movie "groundhog day"Maybe just maybe, its as harry redknapp said, it cant always be the managers fault.