Sign in to follow this  
canary cherub

Radio Norfolk says . . .

[quote user="Potless Percy "][quote user="Al Guido"][quote user="Potless Percy "]

The point surely is that they thought it was a good idea to speak to him at all? 

No one is suggesting that they approached the Irish FA with a view to offering him the job.

There''s a debate to be had about whether speaking to him was a good idea or not, but that''s a completely different issue. 

[/quote]

Quite right Potless. Any approach, whether formal or informal, regarding Worthington is breathtakingly, bewilderingly ludicrous and crassly stupid. In my naivety yesterday I corrected 1st Wiz when he suggested that our Board was stupid enough to consider bring back Worthless. So, I must apologise to 1st Wiz, I knew our Board was alot of things but I hadn''t realised that they were as unintelligent as this.... but Wiz did !

[/quote]

I don''t share your view of Nigel Worthington.  When you compare his record with those of the other managers who have tried to work for this clueless board, it speaks for itself.

The best bit is that it''s now crystal clear NW wouldn''t touch the job with a bargepole.  Gave me the best laugh I''ve had for ages.

I don''t think we''re going to get a queue of eager candidates somehow . . .

[:D]

[/quote]

No not at all, he knows that he wouldn''t have been wanted by us, so he saved them a job of offering it to him

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Potless Percy "][quote user="Al Guido"][quote user="Potless Percy "]

The point surely is that they thought it was a good idea to speak to him at all? 

No one is suggesting that they approached the Irish FA with a view to offering him the job.

There''s a debate to be had about whether speaking to him was a good idea or not, but that''s a completely different issue. 

[/quote]

Quite right Potless. Any approach, whether formal or informal, regarding Worthington is breathtakingly, bewilderingly ludicrous and crassly stupid. In my naivety yesterday I corrected 1st Wiz when he suggested that our Board was stupid enough to consider bring back Worthless. So, I must apologise to 1st Wiz, I knew our Board was alot of things but I hadn''t realised that they were as unintelligent as this.... but Wiz did !

[/quote]

I don''t share your view of Nigel Worthington.  When you compare his record with those of the other managers who have tried to work for this clueless board, it speaks for itself.

The best bit is that it''s now crystal clear NW wouldn''t touch the job with a bargepole.  Gave me the best laugh I''ve had for ages.

I don''t think we''re going to get a queue of eager candidates somehow . . .

[:D]

[/quote]

No not at all, he knows that he wouldn''t have been wanted by us, so he saved them a job of offering it to him

[/quote]

Wise man lol he''s a fast learner aint he?    [:D]