Sign in to follow this  
Rupethebear

Boothroyd's old Watford are in as big a mess as us, he's not the man!

Quote from Rogers the new Watford boss "What we have got is too many players here at the moment and there are obviously a lot of players on big wages for this league so I, as the manager, have to look at that and trim the squad.

Looks like Aidy built a big squad and paid too much on wages, we are already there, he''s not the man for the job.

We need someone who can bring on the kids, its our only hope and we haven''t brought any on for years!!

[quote user="Rupethebear"]

Quote from Rogers the new Watford boss "What we have got is too many players here at the moment and there are obviously a lot of players on big wages for this league so I, as the manager, have to look at that and trim the squad.

Looks like Aidy built a big squad and paid too much on wages, we are already there, he''s not the man for the job.

We need someone who can bring on the kids, its our only hope and we haven''t brought any on for years!!

[/quote]Don''t think so mate.

[quote user="Ciderkidd"][quote user="Rupethebear"]

[/quote]
Don''t think so mate.
[/quote]

The difference is most of ours will go back to parent clubs at some point or another...

[/quote]

A manager doesn''t negotiate contracts that''s up to the big cheeses the manager tells them the players they want and they deal with it from there.

[/quote]

lol we hardly have a big squad, hardly any are our own

Hysterically Laughing