Sign in to follow this  
Ooh Ahh Lee Power

I'll be singing........will you???

[quote user="Granty"]No. ill be singing Aidys Green army. Or "we want aidy"[/quote]

Please dont! Have some ambition, shout for Curbishley!

Curbs turned down the forest and derby jobs saying he wants to manage in the prem. So you think he gonna ne interested in us? Cant see it somehow.

We want aidy
We want BIG MAK
la la la la...la la la la

for gods sake. That is exactly what this pathetic and inept board want you to do. i.e sing for Gunny. Everyone be happy and forget that they have f****d up our once great club.  

[quote user="Granty"]Curbs turned down the forest and derby jobs saying he wants to manage in the prem. So you think he gonna ne interested in us? Cant see it somehow.

We want aidy
We want BIG MAK
la la la la...la la la la[/quote]

See if he really is good friends with Delia, he must be missing football by now!

If you singing for an unexperiance manger to take over at the helm at a time like this then you show NO ambition. We need an experianced championship manager that can also have a big impact on the player. i.e aidy and malky

but singing for him will prompt smith & jones to opt for the easy/cheap/wrong choice. Not for the first time.

[quote user="Rupethebear"]How about when we are winning...Are you watching Glen Roeder!!![/quote]

i like it! [:D]

[quote user="kaiman"]

[quote user="Rupethebear"]How about when we are winning...Are you watching Glen Roeder!!![/quote]

i like it! [:D]

[/quote]

followed by

THATS THE WAY TO DO IT 

If we want to have a dig at roeder (i certainly do) then

''we got roeder out, say we got roeder out'' should be sung.

I see no harm in showing our support for gunny in this one off game- the board would be completely stupid to employ Gunny...

What about....

Viva Glen Roeder, Viva Glen Roeder, Viva Glen Roeder, He tried to keep us up, but he f**ked it up, Viva Glen Roeder   (as in Viva Ronaldo)