Sign in to follow this  
Rabbit

Primus: We`ll know tonight

agreed it is a good indication that he will stay at pompey, but it´s very rare for worthy to be so confident and public about a possible signing. whatever happens, let´s hope that tomorrow puts and end to it all one way or the other. i´m fed up with logging on and mr raven hasn´t posted - press conference at 1100!!!

Good spot Perce. He is indeed. That clinches it for me. He''s staying. Harry must know at this point if Linvoy is staying or going. Why waste a space in defence and another game which a replacement could have if Linvoy was going?

Clearly! It is also pertinent that the club looked to the Fulham affair BEFORE Primus. Suggesting they weren''t too worried about losing him, knowing an extra few grand would sort him out and he would stay.

Alas but I feel it is dead

Don''t know where this Pompey losing 5-1 has come from? They beat Plymouth 5-1! Anyway according to there local radio Redknapp has stated Primus is staying at Pompey as his salary demands have been met, so hopefully worthy has had his eye on a few more defenders.

Portsmouth WON 5-1. I reckon playing him for the full 90 minutes was a sweetener for Primus - cheaper than giving him a pay rise - so maybe it''s not all done and dusted yet.

he played a blinder iswell!

As it stands the deal is off :(