Sign in to follow this  
Gentleman Jim

Ince is now favourite . . . . .

Fingers crossed we don`t get him.

Arrogant to**er as a player - leopards don`t change their spots.

Got lucky at lower league level but was found out at Blackburn even with money to spend.

NO THANKS

[quote user="McCanary"]

Got lucky at lower league level but was found out at Blackburn even with money to spend.

NO THANKS

[/quote]NO way do i want paul ince anywhere near this club....MK Dons is the sort of club anyone with a rich footballing background can do well and have good support from fans.As you rightyl pinted out he cant make blackburn play up with a good amount of cash spent...what on earth can the arrogant unproven idiot do here?He''ll probably pull some race card out if it doesnt work..."well i was the first black norwich manager... they didnt want me..../ couldnt handle me.."i''d perfer dowie and that says alot as i hate the ugly goonie.

[quote user="nu_matik"]i''d perfer dowie and that says alot as i hate the ugly goonie.

[/quote]

Oh God no.....couldn`t stand having to watch his ugly mug on look East 2 or 3 times a week....you`d have to cover the screen so the kids didn`t go to bed with nightmares..............Oh....and he`s crap!

[:D]

[quote user="McCanary"]

[quote user="nu_matik"]i''d perfer dowie and that says alot as i hate the ugly goonie.

[/quote]

Oh God no.....couldn`t stand having to watch his ugly mug on look East 2 or 3 times a week....you`d have to cover the screen so the kids didn`t go to bed with nightmares..............Oh....and he`s crap!

[/quote]Cant actually think of anyone id like less to be in charge. i would prefer robert mugabe with gordon brown as assistant.can anyone think of anyone more ugly and sh*t?

Blackburn apart, his track record is good.  What worries me is that he spent only one season at Macclesfield and MK Dons before moving to bigger things - in short, 3 clubs in just 3 seasons.  I accept we''re likely to be a stepping stone for him, but something inside me thinks Ince would jump ship very quickly if he was doing well.

Personally, I don''t think he''ll come here anyway.

To get the petty reason out of the way first, I don''t want Ince because of Man U. But seriously, he comes across as arrogant, not overly bright and a bit of a bully. In short the sort of manager who could split a dressing room overnight.

i would like to see ince here, hungry young manager with a point to prove. still got connections. its all point less anyway, we will win tomorrow and the job will be gunnys, to the board cheap is the best.

[quote user="nu_matik"][quote user="McCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Cant actually think of anyone id like less to be in charge. i would prefer robert mugabe with gordon brown as assistant.

can anyone think of anyone more ugly and sh*t?
[/quote]

Roeder??

[quote user="Herb"]To get the petty reason out of the way first, I don''t want Ince because of Man U. But seriously, he comes across as arrogant, not overly bright and a bit of a bully. In short the sort of manager who could split a dressing room overnight. [/quote]Sounds like Roeder then!

[quote user="timncfc"]i would like to see ince here, hungry young manager with a point to prove. still got connections. its all point less anyway, we will win tomorrow and the job will be gunnys, to the board cheap is the best.[/quote]

All of which he had at Blackburn PLUS a kitty and still failed.

Sorry mate , can`t see your logic here.[:D]

Totally.I dont think he''d come anyway for starters and think too that he would do very little for morale,,i  think he tried to shout the odds at blackburn and they didnt buy it.where do the bookies get their info, why cant they be wrong..pleeeeease.but yeah...he doesnt seem to stay long wherever he goes does he...we need someone whos going to have a positive shake up, work on a long term planand make the club their own while having the full support of the fans.i cant see tha happening with ince.

[quote user="nu_matik"][quote user="McCanary"]

NO THANKS

[/quote]

NO way do i want paul ince anywhere near this club....

MK Dons is the sort of club anyone with a rich footballing background can do well and have good support from fans.
As you rightyl pinted out he cant make blackburn play up with a good amount of cash spent...
what on earth can the arrogant unproven idiot do here?
He''ll probably pull some race card out if it doesnt work..."well i was the first black norwich manager... they didnt want me..../ couldnt handle me.."
i''d perfer dowie and that says alot as i hate the ugly goonie.

Surprise [:O]  You didnt really mean to say that did you McC!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

[quote user="wolfie"][quote user="nu_matik"][quote user="McCanary"]

NO THANKS

[/quote]

NO way do i want paul ince anywhere near this club....

MK Dons is the sort of club anyone with a rich footballing background can do well and have good support from fans.
As you rightyl pinted out he cant make blackburn play up with a good amount of cash spent...
what on earth can the arrogant unproven idiot do here?
He''ll probably pull some race card out if it doesnt work..."well i was the first black norwich manager... they didnt want me..../ couldnt handle me.."
i''d perfer dowie and that says alot as i hate the ugly goonie.

Surprise [:O]  You didnt really mean to say that did you McC!!!!!!!!
[/quote][/quote]

It wasn`t me that said it Foxy!!

[quote user="McCanary"]

[quote user="timncfc"]i would like to see ince here, hungry young manager with a point to prove. still got connections. its all point less anyway, we will win tomorrow and the job will be gunnys, to the board cheap is the best.[/quote]

[/quote]

to be fair they did not give him a lot of time, i still think he might be the best thats on offer

[quote user="timncfc"][quote user="McCanary"]

[/quote]

to be fair they did not give him a lot of time, i still think he might be the best thats on offer

[/quote]

Does the question need to be asked Why he was not given much time?

I think it would be a cock up of almost biblical proportions if he were to be appointed.......

[quote user="McCanary"][quote user="wolfie"][quote user="nu_matik"][quote user="McCanary"]

NO THANKS

[/quote]NO way do i want paul ince anywhere near this club....MK Dons is the sort of club anyone with a rich footballing background can do well and have good support from fans.As you rightyl pinted out he cant make blackburn play up with a good amount of cash spent...what on earth can the arrogant unproven idiot do here?He''ll probably pull some race card out if it doesnt work..."well i was the first black norwich manager... they didnt want me..../ couldnt handle me.."i''d perfer dowie and that says alot as i hate the ugly goonie.

Surprise [:O]  You didnt really mean to say that did you McC!!!!!!!![/quote][/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry mate, it was the other guy, not a  very good reason for objecting to a prospective manager ,how do I get out of this box by the way?

[quote user="timncfc"][quote user="McCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I actually felt a bit sorry for him at Blackburn, because he didn''t really have that much money to spend, lost some of his best players and seemed to be on a hiding to nothing from the start.  Must look at MK Dons now and wonder if he should have given it another year - all hindsight I guess.

[quote user="McCanary"][quote user="wolfie"][quote user="nu_matik"][quote user="McCanary"]

NO THANKS

Surprise [:O]  You didnt really mean to say that did you McC!!!!!!!![/quote][/quote]

[/quote]sorry did i do bad, by pointing out that he has used his colour as a tool before.hope you dont think im being racist in anyway.it was him that made remarks about himself being the first black premiership manager and"''were people ready?"

[quote user="wolfie"][quote user="McCanary"][quote user="wolfie"][quote user="nu_matik"][quote user="McCanary"]

NO THANKS

[/quote]NO way do i want paul ince anywhere near this club....MK Dons is the sort of club anyone with a rich footballing background can do well and have good support from fans.As you rightyl pinted out he cant make blackburn play up with a good amount of cash spent...

what on earth can the arrogant unproven idiot do here?He''ll probably pull some race card out if it doesnt work..."well i was the first black norwich manager... they didnt want me..../ couldnt handle me.."i''d perfer dowie and that says alot as i hate the ugly goonie.

[/quote]

Sorry mate, it was the other guy, not a  very good reason for objecting to a prospective manager ,how do I get out of this box by the way?[/quote]

OH, I am  out of the box!

Paul Ince is the most level headed person i know ne''s got a chip on both shoulder what a tosser  if we appoint him i may have to look for another club to support after 40 odd years .

also..fel free to get mods to delte it of you feel it may offend as i didnt really thin before i wrote it.or can i delete it myself if you so wish?

[quote user="nu_matik"][quote user="McCanary"][quote user="wolfie"][quote user="nu_matik"][quote user="McCanary"]

NO THANKS

[/quote]sorry did i do bad, by pointing out that he has used his colour as a tool before.hope you dont think im being racist in anyway.it was him that made remarks about himself being the first black premiership manager and"''were people ready?"[/quote]

You are being racist, matter of fact not my opinion!

It worked pretty well with Brown, Stringer & Walker who were all promoted from within and in the case of the first 2 neither had previous managerial experience. The appointment of Walker was absolutely slated at the time as being a cheap option. This board have generally appointed from outside of the club (except Hamilton & Worthy).

Doncaster was on Sky today and seem to indicate that they were looking for someone with a decent record at Champs level and possibly with connections to NCFC. Seems to point to Boothroyd.

[quote user="nu_matik"]
sorry did i do bad, by pointing out that he has used his colour as a tool before.
hope you dont think im being racist in anyway.
it was him that made remarks about himself being the first black premiership manager and"''were people ready?"

[/quote]

Didn`t know he had done that.

[quote user="McCanary"]

[quote user="nu_matik"]sorry did i do bad, by pointing out that he has used his colour as a tool before.hope you dont think im being racist in anyway.it was him that made remarks about himself being the first black premiership manager and"''were people ready?"[/quote]

Didn`t know he had done that.

[/quote]thats what i heard, but its not an issue with me.am i going to be made out be racist here?as i can categorically deny it.i was just informed by other fans of his previous teams that they thought he had a chip on his shoulder about the colour of his skin...something i certainly do not.i now appreciate this obviousy not the place to discuss stuff like this.sorry.

I find it hard to understand the arguments some of you have against Ince. He was a top player and played at the highest level with Liverpool, ManuRe and Inter Milan.

He is a motivator too.

Who cares if he is succesful with us and moved onto a bigger job later on. It''s a damn site better position than we are in now!

[quote user="nu_matik"]
thats what i heard, but its not an issue with me.
am i going to be made out be racist here?
as i can categorically deny it.
i was just informed by other fans of his previous teams that they thought he had a chip on his shoulder about the colour of his skin...
something i certainly do not.
i now appreciate this obviousy not the place to discuss stuff like this.
sorry.
[/quote]

Go easy on yourself ,mate. I don`t think you meant to upset anyone. You haven`t offended me.