Sign in to follow this  
McCanary

" The board have resigned" - what`s the next step????

[quote user="McCanary"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

Why do you think we would have any idea who might be interested?  How can we give a suggestion when in all likelihood any interested party would look at the reaction to Cullum "destabilising" the club and apparent still majority support for Delia and keep quiet?  Do you honestly think interested parties would go public when the prevelant mood is "stick with Delia"?

[/quote]

I`m not looking for names here. Just a bit of thought around what we are looking for to replace the current incumbents.

NOBODY , including you , has come up with any suggestion other than PC riding in on a charger.

You`re forward thinking seems to consist of..." Let`s get rid of them, it doesn`t matter who takes over as it must be better than what we have" as far as I can make out.

And, personally, if I was loking to take over a business, I would not conduct said business in the public eye.

[/quote]

We can`t "get rid of them", they can`t just disappear.  To leave they need to sell their shares to somebody- the point i am making is that whilst the mood is that they have majority support we will have no idea who might be interested, therefore your questions are pointless. 

Can you deny that there "might" be someone better waiting in the wings?  How can you demand a judgement of them before we even know who they are?!  Do you think they will show their hand if they believe most fans want Delia to stay?

[quote user="shortfatb"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"][quote user="BigFish"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

There really does seem to be a lack of joined-up thinking on this thread.  Had Cullum not gone to the press we would not know ANYBODY has been interested in the club in recent times.  But as it happened it flushed out the admission that they had "several" approaches whilst they had been telling us that "nobody is interested in investing in loss-making championship clubs".  Now Cullum has been widely slated for de-stabilising the club (code for exposing how dishonest our board can be....), so who is to say that other interested parties have not noted this negative reaction and decided to keep their interest well under wraps?

So we have a choice between sticking with a proven failed and clueless regime, or putting pressure on them to get out which MIGHT flush out interested parties particularly if the current shareholders become more receptive to compromise.  If pressure is applied and there is still no apparent interest then i guess we have to conclude we are stuck with them- but at least we will have let them know that we are not complete mugs, we care deeply about the club and we are not happy with the incompetant way they have run it.

[/quote]

Let''s face it your argument is......

"I don''t like them so they should go"

[/quote]

OMG, absolutely, totally unbelievable......of course you`re right, it`s got nothing to do with four seasons of decline, lots of expensive white elephants going up at the expense of the team, hanging on to Worthy too long (and now trying to get him back!!), big profits in the transfer market announced in each annual report whilst we are told "all money received is re-invested in the team, Grant, Roeder, "Lots of lovely investment".......it`s just that i personally don`t like them.

However hard it is for you to accept, they have proved themselves incompetent and unfit to run our club.  The first step towards solving a problem is acknowledging that there is one and it`s about time you had the guts to do that.

[/quote]

I don''t think many actually disagree with you, it''s just that there seems no method other than driving them out and then seeing what happens. If you want to move house but can''t sell it only the criminal or insane would see the only option left as burning it down.
[/quote]

But "driving them out" is not a reality, they have to sell their shares to someone.  All i`m saying is that if the majority make it known they want them to sell, interested parties would be far more likely to show their hand and D and M would be far more likely to sell.  If there is genuinely no-one interested then they cannot sell their shares and we have to deal with it.  If we stick with the status quo we will probably never know who might have been waiting to take over.

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]But "driving them out" is not a reality, they have to sell their shares to someone.  All i`m saying is that if the majority make it known they want them to sell, interested parties would be far more likely to show their hand and D and M would be far more likely to sell.  If there is genuinely no-one interested then they cannot sell their shares and we have to deal with it.  If we stick with the status quo we will probably never know who might have been waiting to take over.[/quote]I don''t really understand how us fans making it known we want them to sell will have any more influence on anyone coming in than the simple fact that the board have appointed Keith Harris and Orvill Holdings (or whatever it is) to sell the club or seek investment on their behalf.  Surely if someone was interested they could come in, make an offer and then see what sort of reaction they get after making the details public.  Cullum has achieved near God-like status in some people''s eyes and yet we still have no idea of what actually happened last year.  If someone was serious they should make themselves known first and they''ll likely find the fans on their side.  Its like that WUM last week who was claiming that he was asking, on behalf of a super-secret consortium, what the fans would think of such a move before deciding whether or not to go ahead.  Its back-to-front thinking, which is why no one bought it.If there is a Geoffrey Watling figure having a word in the ear of Delia saying ''here love, sell me your shares and I''ll get us all out of this mess'' then they''re keeping bloody quiet about it..............

[quote]But "driving them out" is not a reality, they have to sell their shares

to someone.  All i`m saying is that if the majority make it known they

want them to sell, interested parties would be far more likely to show

their hand and D and M would be far more likely to sell.  If there is

genuinely no-one interested then they cannot sell their shares and we

have to deal with it.  If we stick with the status quo we will probably

never know who might have been waiting to take over.[/quote]Which is why I suggested that your energies might be better suited to making contacts in the local business community with a view to creating a consortium, than drivelling about it all day on a message board.  That said, good luck in this recession...I genuinely think we are stuck with them, whether they are saviours or imbeciles.  In my working life, somedays I''m a saviour, somedays I''m an imbecile, most people are, and this probably applies to them.

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

We can`t "get rid of them", they can`t just disappear.  To leave they need to sell their shares to somebody- the point i am making is that whilst the mood is that they have majority support we will have no idea who might be interested, therefore your questions are pointless. 

Can you deny that there "might" be someone better waiting in the wings?  How can you demand a judgement of them before we even know who they are?!  Do you think they will show their hand if they believe most fans want Delia to stay?

[/quote]

I cannot deny that there "Might" be someone out there waiting in the same way that I can`t deny that there "might " be life elsewhere in the universe. I demand no judgement, only that those on here give some thought to the bigger picture than merely calling for heads to roll.

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"][quote user="BigFish"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

There really does seem to be a lack of joined-up thinking on this thread.  Had Cullum not gone to the press we would not know ANYBODY has been interested in the club in recent times.  But as it happened it flushed out the admission that they had "several" approaches whilst they had been telling us that "nobody is interested in investing in loss-making championship clubs".  Now Cullum has been widely slated for de-stabilising the club (code for exposing how dishonest our board can be....), so who is to say that other interested parties have not noted this negative reaction and decided to keep their interest well under wraps?

So we have a choice between sticking with a proven failed and clueless regime, or putting pressure on them to get out which MIGHT flush out interested parties particularly if the current shareholders become more receptive to compromise.  If pressure is applied and there is still no apparent interest then i guess we have to conclude we are stuck with them- but at least we will have let them know that we are not complete mugs, we care deeply about the club and we are not happy with the incompetant way they have run it.

[/quote]

[/quote]

OMG, absolutely, totally unbelievable......of course you`re right, it`s got nothing to do with four seasons of decline, lots of expensive white elephants going up at the expense of the team, hanging on to Worthy too long (and now trying to get him back!!), big profits in the transfer market announced in each annual report whilst we are told "all money received is re-invested in the team, Grant, Roeder, "Lots of lovely investment".......it`s just that i personally don`t like them.

However hard it is for you to accept, they have proved themselves incompetent and unfit to run our club.  The first step towards solving a problem is acknowledging that there is one and it`s about time you had the guts to do that.

[/quote]

Depends what you consider the problem is Mr C. For you (despite the cheap jibe I posted) it is very much about personalities and the arguments you make pick at descision making based on your antipathy to the board in question. For others it is easier to accept that while they have made catrostrophic football decisions the club itself may well be well run within an economic climate that makes it very difficult for Championship clubs many of which share the problems City have but do not have the Smiths.

[quote user="McCanary"][quote user="Mark .Y."]

Well, first of all they are not simply allowed to resign. Director''s of companies have legal obligations and I think to achieve what you seem to be talking about would require the board to put the company into voluntary liquidation (declare it insolvent).

They would then be required to work with the appointed administrators to realize the best value possible from the company''s assets with the over-riding aim of keeping the company in business as that offers the most hope of repayment to the creditors.

At this stage the shares are, to all intents and purposes, worthless.

So, the administrators would look for a buyer for the company who could best meet the liabilities including any "re-negotiated" bank loans/securitisations. This is a financial function of the administrators, so nobody on the board could stop the administrators selling to whom they consider to be the best person (other than meeting the FA''s "right and proper person" test which doesn''t seem too difficult).

We would, therefore, be looking for somebody to take over the club at a much reduced price to that which has been previously quoted. This could make us an attractive purchase.

Mark .Y.

[/quote]

Thanks for that Mark.

I fully appreciate the complexities of Directors responsibilities.

The point here really is where would we go if the majority shareholders were removed/fired/resigned/sold up or whatever other way we could get rid of them as requested by numerous posters on here on a daily basis.

So far, still only one suggestion after nearly 1200 views.

Sort of says it all really! [:O]

[/quote]

I guess you are trying to stimulate some decent debate here McC but the point I am making is that what you are suggesting isn''t possible.

For example, the bit I have highlighted in your last post is inaccurate. They are the majority shareholders so nobody can remove or fire them, they can simply vote against any resolution designed to to that and they will win. They can''t simply resign due to their legal responsibilities as directors (unless they have replacements of course) which only leaves selling up. If they did this, then of course, we would have new owners with their own agenda.

I think that the idea of "removing" the board is one that is aired because people are so passionate about their club, that is quite understandable given the performance over the last few years. However, as it is not possible we might as well spend pages and pages of thread discussing what might happen if we win the rest of our games this season and get promoted.

It is certainly not something we need to be arguing about (except a good argument does do you good, doesn''t it !!!!!!)

Mark .Y.

[quote user="Mark .Y."]

It is certainly not something we need to be arguing about (except a good argument does do you good, doesn''t it !!!!!!)

Mark .Y.

[/quote]

I prefer to use the term " Healthy debate"!!

...and yes, I am purely trying to move posters forward in their thinking whilst at home in my sickbed !

Cheers

[quote user="McCanary"][quote user="Mark .Y."]

Mark .Y.

[/quote]

...and yes, I am purely trying to move posters forward in their thinking whilst at home in my sickbed !

Cheers

[/quote]

Good................... get well soon

Mark .Y.

[quote user="Mark .Y."][quote user="McCanary"][quote user="Mark .Y."]

Mark .Y.

[/quote]

Cheers

[/quote]

Good................... get well soon

Mark .Y.

[/quote]

Cheers mate

[quote user="BigFish"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"][quote user="BigFish"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Depends what you consider the problem is Mr C. For you (despite the cheap jibe I posted) it is very much about personalities and the arguments you make pick at descision making based on your antipathy to the board in question. For others it is easier to accept that while they have made catrostrophic football decisions the club itself may well be well run within an economic climate that makes it very difficult for Championship clubs many of which share the problems City have but do not have the Smiths.

[/quote]

BF, the vast majority of my posts have been about policy issues backed by my take on the accounts/public statements etc. not personalities.  For a long time i made a point of not mentioning board members by name as i felt the entire board had to take responsibility for their decisions, rather than victimising one or two people.  I think you may be referring to my post on another thread about how my friend was treated, and yes i think D and M have some "issues" which affect the running of the club, but i was hardly being nasty- i finished the post by stating "Maybe it`s a case of caring too much?".

Now maybe we can focus on what is good for the club rather than two particular people?  Is their approach working?  Is our club moving forward?  How many "catastrophic football decisions" should we allow them before we, as a body of supporters, suggest that it isn`t working out and change at the top is absolutely necessary?

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"][quote user="BigFish"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"][quote user="BigFish"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

BF, the vast majority of my posts have been about policy issues backed by my take on the accounts/public statements etc. not personalities.  For a long time i made a point of not mentioning board members by name as i felt the entire board had to take responsibility for their decisions, rather than victimising one or two people.  I think you may be referring to my post on another thread about how my friend was treated, and yes i think D and M have some "issues" which affect the running of the club, but i was hardly being nasty- i finished the post by stating "Maybe it`s a case of caring too much?".

Now maybe we can focus on what is good for the club rather than two particular people?  Is their approach working?  Is our club moving forward?  How many "catastrophic football decisions" should we allow them before we, as a body of supporters, suggest that it isn`t working out and change at the top is absolutely necessary?

[/quote]I think almost all on this tread want the same or similar things. Mr C you''re right that it''s more than D&M''s fault that poor decisions have been made and that if they could persuaded to admit their time is really up, someone may come forward. Let''s all hope so.

[quote user="shortfatb"]I think almost all on this tread want the same or similar things. Mr C you''re right that it''s more than D&M''s fault that poor decisions have been made and that if they could persuaded to admit their time is really up, someone may come forward. Let''s all hope so. [/quote]Indeed, shortfatb, I don''t think I''m aware of a single Norwich City fan right now who is happy with our board of directors, and its slowly been getting that way for the last few years.  Smudger and Cluck would have people believe that there''s a ''happy-clappy'' element who''ll support Delia and Michael and our board no matter what league we''re in, and I for one don''t believe them.The difference is in how we think this problem should be resolved, and some of us are a little more realistic than those people who scream "Sack the Board!" over and over, ad nauseum, without planning for the long-term consequences of such actions, should they be possible.  Which they''re not....As I''ve said, if there''s someone out there willing to save us from this doom then let them come forward because otherwise we''re really screwed... unfortunately I truly believe that all of this has come to a head at just the wrong point in history, when the money-makers are concerned with more important matters than football.....

Is it safe to say that D&M, in their own understated way, have kind of accepted they can''t run the club by putting it up for sale? They would never come out and say it, but Munby''s ''we''ve made mistakes'' was about as close as it got. It was a pathetic offering to be fair but they don''t seem to have learnt from it. Our club desperately needs someone with some (proper) footballing savvy on the board, or we''re going down the toilet.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]

Indeed, shortfatb, I don''t think I''m aware of a single Norwich City fan right now who is happy with our board of directors, and its slowly been getting that way for the last few years.  Smudger and Cluck would have people believe that there''s a ''happy-clappy'' element who''ll support Delia and Michael and our board no matter what league we''re in, and I for one don''t believe them.

The difference is in how we think this problem should be resolved, and some of us are a little more realistic than those people who scream "Sack the Board!" over and over, ad nauseum, without planning for the long-term consequences of such actions, should they be possible.  Which they''re not....

As I''ve said, if there''s someone out there willing to save us from this doom then let them come forward because otherwise we''re really screwed... unfortunately I truly believe that all of this has come to a head at just the wrong point in history, when the money-makers are concerned with more important matters than football.....
[/quote]

I think to a certain extent that there are supporters out there who will support D & M through thick and thin based on nothing more than blind faith.

I also think there are more enlightened supporters who wish to see them go without thinking through the consequences ...and yet another group who are living in the real world and fear for the future of the club due to the financial circumstances in which the world finds its self

[quote user="McCanary"]

So you turn on the radio and hear this statement.

Who is going to take over? Where is the next saviour of the club going to come from?

There`s no Mr Watling around now!

Simple questions......discuss

[/quote]

first of all - go on the mother of all p**s ups

[quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"][quote user="McCanary"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

What like backing those clueless morons on the board to the hilt, mistake after mistake after mistake, as the club spirals ever downward.....??[:|]

[/quote]

Ok so we agree that the board have made mistakes.

Who is going to take over if they go?

It`s so easy to demand change...but change to what? or who?

[/quote]

All this was said when we protested against Chase.  We have no idea who might be interested, but if we make the current lot feel unwelcome then we will find out- they can`t just walk away with their money, they have to sell their shares.  In fact, we at least know the club have been approached by "several interested parties" as stated on their £56m valuation stonewall to Cullums approach, which is a damn site more than we knew in the Chase days.

[/quote]

Spot on Mr Carrow!

[/quote]

And spot on again Mr Carrow! The facts are (for all of the positive percys) we are going down the tubes WITH the current lot. I struggle to see how another Board/Owner could be worse than this lot. When in the whole history of NCFC has we not been able to field a team of our own? When have we had a strikeforce and a defence as pathetic and weak as the one we currently have? And you want to stick up for them? Jesus, you couldn''t make it up. THE BOARD HAVE BROUGHT US TO WHERE WE ARE TODAY, AND NO ONE ELSE! Don''t blame the Managers, they appointed the Managers, don''t blame the players, they were responsible for the transfer kitty (or lack of it). Don''t blame the fans, we''ve turned up in our thousands. The plight of NCFC is the responsibility of the Board and until that situation is changed then we have nothing to look forward to.

And the longer some fans stick up for them the longer the pain will go on. A new investor WILL come forward, we need to make the current Board''s position untenable to bring that day closer.It started on Tuesday night, no doubt the attendance figure scared the life out of them. If they are still at the helm in March then let''s not rush to renew season tickets please!

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"][quote user="McCanary"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

What like backing those clueless morons on the board to the hilt, mistake after mistake after mistake, as the club spirals ever downward.....??[:|]

[/quote]

[/quote]

All this was said when we protested against Chase.  We have no idea who might be interested, but if we make the current lot feel unwelcome then we will find out- they can`t just walk away with their money, they have to sell their shares.  In fact, we at least know the club have been approached by "several interested parties" as stated on their £56m valuation stonewall to Cullums approach, which is a damn site more than we knew in the Chase days.

[/quote]

Spot on Mr Carrow!

[/quote]

And spot on again Mr Carrow! The facts are (for all of the positive percys) we are going down the tubes WITH the current lot. I struggle to see how another Board/Owner could be worse than this lot. When in the whole history of NCFC has we not been able to field a team of our own? When have we had a strikeforce and a defence as pathetic and weak as the one we currently have? And you want to stick up for them? Jesus, you couldn''t make it up. THE BOARD HAVE BROUGHT US TO WHERE WE ARE TODAY, AND NO ONE ELSE! Don''t blame the Managers, they appointed the Managers, don''t blame the players, they were responsible for the transfer kitty (or lack of it). Don''t blame the fans, we''ve turned up in our thousands. The plight of NCFC is the responsibility of the Board and until that situation is changed then we have nothing to look forward to.

And the longer some fans stick up for them the longer the pain will go on. A new investor WILL come forward, we need to make the current Board''s position untenable to bring that day closer.It started on Tuesday night, no doubt the attendance figure scared the life out of them. If they are still at the helm in March then let''s not rush to renew season tickets please!

[/quote]

I see you have made every effort to answer the original question.

I`m not sticking up for anyone, merely posing the question.

I would query your point that the players are blameless in all this. They have proved that they do have performances in them on more than one occasion this season.

Does the phrase "worst recession in over a century" mean anything to anyone? The financial service sector is getting hammered and Cullum can''t afford to buy the club even if he wanted to.

Given that fact (and whether you like it or not it is a fact) to overthrow the board because someone will step in is unbelievably naive. The economic situation was different when Chase went as, more importantly, was football itself. You can''t get the board out unless someone takes over as the only other alternative is administration. I need a lot more than a few ambiguous and gnomic utterances from Peter Cullum to make me want to take that step.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Does the phrase "worst recession in over a century" mean anything to anyone? The financial service sector is getting hammered and Cullum can''t afford to buy the club even if he wanted to.

Given that fact (and whether you like it or not it is a fact) to overthrow the board because someone will step in is unbelievably naive. The economic situation was different when Chase went as, more importantly, was football itself. You can''t get the board out unless someone takes over as the only other alternative is administration. I need a lot more than a few ambiguous and gnomic utterances from Peter Cullum to make me want to take that step.

[/quote]

Thank God for someone who can see the bigger picture!!

Of course you do understand that you will be torn limb from limb for daring to suggest such a thing. Don`t you know that Mr Cullum is, as we speak, raiding his piggy bank to save us from the oh so evil Delia and Michael. Or someone else MIGHT be doing the same or MIGHT not........whatever....someone will ......maybe......because they did once before.........but there was more easy loan money around then............and a couple of mugs in the shape of D & M mad enough to try and help keep their beloved football club afloat...........there`s less ready cash and fewer mugs now.......

[:D]

[quote user="McCanary"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Gazza"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"][quote user="McCanary"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Spot on Mr Carrow!

[/quote]

[/quote]

I see you have made every effort to answer the original question.

I`m not sticking up for anyone, merely posing the question.

I would query your point that the players are blameless in all this. They have proved that they do have performances in them on more than one occasion this season.

[/quote]

Do you realise just how pompous you sound? The origianl question was "whose going to take over" right? I think any number of posters, including me, have come back with the fact that "someone would come forward" Not at 56 million but once Delia has decided that it would be best to get out at all costs and the price became more attractive. And do you know what the price should be? £10. plus taking over the debt and a commitment to provide transfer funds. Just because we can''t name a particular individual soes not mean that there is no one out there. Just that no one fancies us at 56 million pounds. And who can blame them?

[quote user="McCanary"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

Thank God for someone who can see the bigger picture!!

Of course you do understand that you will be torn limb from limb for daring to suggest such a thing. Don`t you know that Mr Cullum is, as we speak, raiding his piggy bank to save us from the oh so evil Delia and Michael. Or someone else MIGHT be doing the same or MIGHT not........whatever....someone will ......maybe......because they did once before.........but there was more easy loan money around then............and a couple of mugs in the shape of D & M mad enough to try and help keep their beloved football club afloat...........there`s less ready cash and fewer mugs now.......

[:D]

[/quote]

Yes, but trying to build something is so uninteresting compared to tearing something down, isn''t it? And, of course, if things don''t go exactly as you want them to, there has to be someone to blame, because patience isn''t an option these days, hence the ridiculous criticism of the board for not making probably the most crucial appointment of their whole tenure within 48 hours.Of course, if they had, the usual suspects would be on here slagging them off anyway.

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

Do you realise just how pompous you sound? The origianl question was "whose going to take over" right? I think any number of posters, including me, have come back with the fact that "someone would come forward" Not at 56 million but once Delia has decided that it would be best to get out at all costs and the price became more attractive. And do you know what the price should be? £10. plus taking over the debt and a commitment to provide transfer funds. Just because we can''t name a particular individual soes not mean that there is no one out there. Just that no one fancies us at 56 million pounds. And who can blame them?

[/quote]

Doesn`t bother me what you think of me ,pal.

The original question was "What is the next step? " which if you`d bothered to read you would have seen is a different question to "Who`s going to take over?" I suppose really the question should be " Who`s going to buy them out?"

Yes, one or two posters have come forward with the "FACT" that "SOMEONE" would come forward.....frankly that does not fill me with confidence.  The trouble is that FACT needs to be just that and all that you are presenting is speculation not FACT

Of course someone better will come forward!! If we had listen to all of this realistic stuff, we would never have got rid of Chase and then we could have been in a real mess! It was the same with getting rid of Worthington - some of the pro-board sheep said that we might replace him with a worse manager. Morons!It''s common sense that if you get rid of the worst board in the world, you can only replace it with something better! How many times are they going to keep on saying that indescriminate change might not be the best policy? It''s always worked for us in the past and I am sure that it will always work in the future. I hope those doubters have the decency to apologise when we have a billionaire backer and we are playing in Europe! But I doubt it!

[quote user="McCanary"]

Who is going to take over? Where is the next saviour of the club going to come from?

[/quote]

Bloody hell!  I''ve had a really heavy week and I''m absolutely knackered.  I decide to have a browse of the old message board before falling asleep on the sofa, and I half read this thread. 

''The manager and the board have gone in the space of a couple of days - wtf?''  Then I re-read it and am pleased to admit to my own stupidity!

An interesting question and one I will consider after a night''s beauty sleep..!

[quote user="suffolk canary"][quote user="McCanary"]

[/quote]

Bloody hell!  I''ve had a really heavy week and I''m absolutely knackered.  I decide to have a browse of the old message board before falling asleep on the sofa, and I half read this thread. 

''The manager and the board have gone in the space of a couple of days - wtf?''  Then I re-read it and am pleased to admit to my own stupidity!

An interesting question and one I will consider after a night''s beauty sleep..!

[/quote]

I look forward to your considered response when you are beautiful in the morning.......[:D]

[quote user="kdncfc"]

... let the clueless fools continue to ruin our club.

[/quote]

How long does it take to ruin a club? If they''ve been doing it for 10 years now, they can''t be very good at it. Or is it already completely ruined?

[quote user="Amarillo"][quote user="kdncfc"]

... let the clueless fools continue to ruin our club.

[/quote]

How long does it take to ruin a club? If they''ve been doing it for 10 years now, they can''t be very good at it. Or is it already completely ruined?

[/quote]How long is a piece of string? A hypothetical question which I though I would add to your hypothetical question - which in turn fits in nicely with the hypothetical question the OP keeps banging on about.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

A. "and Cullum can`t afford to buy the club even if he wanted to", i`d love to hear your inside info on how skint Cullum currently is and what`s happened to the £60m he received from a share issue not so long back.  I mean, to make such a statement without knowing those facts would be pretty daft wouldn`t it......?[8-)]

B. You manage to contradict yourself nicely within three sentences:  "to overthrow the board because someone will step in is unbelievably naive"  "You can`t get a board out unless someone takes over".  I know you can do alot better than that Beau.