Sign in to follow this  
pennywise

we`re in this together

time to put aside bickering, protesting  and infighting  we need to get behind   gunny and the team big time..  with roeder in charge we were heading one way , league 1  but now theres a small  chance we can get out of it but we`ve  got to play our part..i fully expect to get sneered at by the usual suspects but i don`t care its about what happens on the pitch now..we`ve got what we wanted  nows the time to back the team  or the apology of a team roeder left us with  to the hilt.. come on you yellows  forget about the boardroom for 90 minutes

get behind the lads   [:D]

I don''t think there will be any problem with that today.  Should be a good atmosphere and I think the fans will give it their best shot.  Its up to the players now to do the same.

Roeder left us with a better team than Grant did.  You would hope that if the players can get into it today, we should have enough to beat Barnsley.  I just can''t see where the goals will come from.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Roeder left us with a better team than Grant did.  You would hope that if the players can get into it today, we should have enough to beat Barnsley.  I just can''t see where the goals will come from.
[/quote]

Have a little faith in Jamie Mr C.[Y]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Roeder left us with a better team than Grant did.  You would hope that if the players can get into it today, we should have enough to beat Barnsley.  I just can''t see where the goals will come from.
[/quote]

From the groundsmans hut at the back of the stand! If you stand on tip toe and look to your left.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Roeder left us with a better team than Grant did.  You would hope that if the players can get into it today, we should have enough to beat Barnsley.  I just can''t see where the goals will come from.[/quote]

Have a little faith in Jamie Mr C.[Y]

[/quote]Go on then Wizzy, I''ll stick £1 on him for first goalscorer and Norwich to win 1-0.

[/quote]I think he has left us with a mess. Def not a better squad than when he took over, as you say where do goals come from?. Lets hope Jamie has new lease of life. Would also have preferred Skackell at CB then we would have had same back four as when PG went. Clingan stands out as good addition. We had Huckerby and Dublin before. Hopefully we can get a few in soon.

Main thing is we win this afternoon an Own Goal will do me.

With a bit more firepower we''d be in mid-table this season. Recently the defence has made some sloppy mistakes - these need to be cut out if we''re to pick up enough points to get us clear of this blasted relegation business. I think we need to play Hoolahan more, because he can ''unlock the door'' and his creativity in that final third is going to be vital. I have confidence that, given a fair run in the team, Jamie lad will pull through for us with some goals. We can do it people!!!

[quote user="Grif"]With a bit more firepower we''d be in mid-table this season. Recently the defence has made some sloppy mistakes - these need to be cut out if we''re to pick up enough points to get us clear of this blasted relegation business. I think we need to play Hoolahan more, because he can ''unlock the door'' and his creativity in that final third is going to be vital. I have confidence that, given a fair run in the team, Jamie lad will pull through for us with some goals. We can do it people!!![/quote]

agree with the highlighted bit, if we had invested in a couple of strikers and a decent centre half we could have been mid-table and heading in the right direction, which just proves the point that you have to invest in the team.

Think we might just sneak a win today, we certainly need one!