Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

New team tomorrow????????

do we reckon gunny will change it around? i think out of anyone left behind the scenes, he was the best to take control. he is a honest guy and hopefully has the respect of the players. dont be surprised to see lappin on the bench tp first of all prove a point and secondly being a scot!

[quote user="Grando"]Fotheringham will be the interesting one for me...[/quote]

You can''t mention Fotheringham and interesting in the same sentence !!

i reckon

MARSHY

SETTY      DOC     OMUZUZI      DRURY

CROFT      FOZ    RUSSELL      BELL

CURO     LUPOLI

SUBS: Rudd

lappin

cort

amembyi (i dont know how to spell his name)

pattison

********************** Marshall *******************

Otsemobor ***** Doherty (c) ****** Grounds ****** Drury

******* Bell ******** Clingan ******* Russell **********

Croft *************************************** Lupoli

******************** Cureton **********************

Don''t care who the subs are, it''s not as though there''s anyone left who can come on and change the game, is it?

Think Drury will get the nod over Bertrand - and I fancy Gunn will play Bell on his preferred right side but as understudy for Croft. Similarly Lappin will get a run out on the left, if only as a crowd pleaser. I don''t think Fotheringham will start. Doc or Drury (if fit) as captain.                       MarshallOtsemobor        Doc    Grounds     Drury

Croft (Belll)     Clingan   Russell   Pattison  (Lappin)

CURO     LUPOLI

Lappin

Cort

Bell

Gunn

Omuzusi                     Doc                           Grounds                   Drury

Croft                          Patty                           Klingon                    Lappin

Lupoli                        Cureton (I now knows where that barn door is???)                    

[quote user="ohh uhh lee power"]

Gunn

Omuzusi                     Doc                           Grounds                   Drury

Croft                          Patty                           Klingon                    Lappin

[/quote]

Why not go with three up front and play Daily as well dropping Patty to the bench, we need to win tomorrow

Gunn

[/quote]

Same here apart from Lappin, he won''t be match fit, so expect Bell instead.

How many yellow cards has Doc got? Someone sitting near me at the Tuesday night shambles reckoned he was due a suspension.

I hope.... 

Marshall

Otsemobor          Doherty         Grounds         Drury

Croft                     Clingan        Russell           Pattison

Cureton        Lupoli

Subs

Cort, Lappin, Bell, Hoolahan, Fotheringham

[quote user="Scotty121"]

i reckon

MARSHY

SETTY      DOC     OMUZUZI      DRURY

CROFT      FOZ    RUSSELL      BELL

CURO     LUPOLI

lappin

cort

amembyi (i dont know how to spell his name)

pattison

[/quote]replace fozzy and bell...with  clingan and fatty patty

Gunn

[/quote]gunn in goal....lol

....................................marshall..................................................

omozusi................doc...................grounds.......................drury

bell.....................clingan................holahan...................patison

.............................cureton...............lupoli..............................

subs:

rudd, russell, croft, bertrand, otsemabor

Marshall                       Semmy             Docs (c)                 Grounds             Drury                      Crofty              Rusty                       Clingan              Hoolahan                                              Cureton                    RentonBench -RuddDaleyOmozusiLupoliBell

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]

Indeed. Who will be captain?

[/quote]THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER BE SAYING THIS.......GIVE IT TO  DOC

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="thecanaryfan"]

Indeed. Who will be captain?

[/quote]THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER BE SAYING THIS.......GIVE IT TO  DOC[/quote]

OMG. I guess there is no one else!

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="ohh uhh lee power"]

Gunn

[/quote]gunn in goal....lol[/quote]

Great idea, I think he''d probably fill it!

If Gunn starts with Fotheringham as captain then it will be no change as far as I am concerned.  Unfortunately Fotheringham is clearly very good at impressing on the training ground; and then fails to inspire in the real game.

[quote user="glove1"]crofty for captain???????[/quote]i say clingan or croft for captain...

Maybe my team would be a bit radical but here goes

Marshall

Otsemabor Omazuzi Grounds Drury

Bell Clingan Pattison Hoolahan

Cureton Doc

Bench

Russell , Lupoli , Cort , Renton , Daley 

If Doc was good enough to play up front for us in the prem he is worth a go now

I definitely think Doc can do a job up front....the trouble is we need him at the back at the moment. He has been our most consistent defender so far this season. I''d rather solve the problem by getting in a decent striker and keeping Doc in centre defence though!

The defence and attack almost picks itself, because there''s barely anyone in reserve to choose from.  Its the middle of the park that could see the most changes.  Will Fozzy or Lappin feature?  Will we go five in midfield?  Also, interested to see where Hoolahan fits in.  Could be crucial for us today with his creativity but has never seemed to fit into a 4-4-2 line-up.