Sign in to follow this  
barclay seats 4849

OMG !!! Gunn has started by critisizing the players !!

Great ! we rid ourselves of one Manager who destroyed player confidence, and before anything can be done to restore it,,,, a thick Scottish goalkeeper blames them for Rodents demise,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Nice one  "Gunny"................Now I wonder who will get picked as captain ????

[quote user="barclay seats 4849 "]Great ! we rid ourselves of one Manager who destroyed player confidence, and before anything can be done to restore it,,,, a thick Scottish goalkeeper blames them for Rodents demise,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Nice one  "Gunny"................Now I wonder who will get picked as captain ????[/quote]

Wow, let''s protest to get rid of him! Coach and Horses at 2 OK for everyone?

You are joking?

I heard his interview and he was not saying that at all...the players did have a small part to play in Roeder going yes by not getting results on the pitch.

The players have got to take some of the blame

I hope your joking.They deserve smacking with a big stick.Yes the buck stoped with roader, but there meant to be professional and play to the best of there ability.Can you blame roader that they couldnt raise there game ?Or blame worthy or blame grant.The list is endless, gutless pros who cant take the stick.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="barclay seats 4849 "]Great ! we rid ourselves of one Manager who destroyed player confidence, and before anything can be done to restore it,,,, a thick Scottish goalkeeper blames them for Rodents demise,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Nice one  "Gunny"................Now I wonder who will get picked as captain ????[/quote]

Wow, let''s protest to get rid of him! Coach and Horses at 2 OK for everyone?

[/quote]

Can we make it ten past please!

[quote user="the1englishman"]Yes the buck stoped with roader, but there meant to be professional and play to the best of there ability.Can you blame roader that they couldnt raise there game ?Or blame worthy or blame grant.The list is endless, gutless pros who cant take the stick.[/quote]What he said.OK, Roeder''s team selection/formation was baffling at times and yes he basically p*ssed on his chips regards the supporters ages ago...but (and it''s a big one!)....All too often this season I have seen less than 100% effort from the players. Not just lack of confidence, not just lack of cohesion, but lack of effort. That is unforgivable. As far as I''m concerned, every player should play every game as if it were a cup final. Wanting to win every ball, finding space, making themselves available for teammates, treating losing possesion as an insult, particularly at home.Anything less is frankly taking the mickey given what they earn and what we pay to go and see them.

There is also the time-honored tradition of not kicking a man while he''s down.  Sure Roeder deserved to be canned, but even players were telling th emedia it was their fault.  Gunny came across as totally reasonable and not piling it on a man who just lost his job.  Exactly what he should have said. A class act.

[quote user="earnsless"]You are a complete moron.[/quote]And who the f*** are you?

im so glad rodent has gone but the facts are that the players did not give all they could and play as well as they could, they are pros who get paid well,too well.

[quote user="McCanary"]

Can we make it ten past please!

[/quote]Wont that clash with the 2:15 protest against giving Ince the job? Next available protest slot is Sunday 9:45 I''m afraid.

What''s it to you? I''ll qualify it by saying that you are a moron for attacking a Norwich legend before his first game in charge - did you see his interview? He was like a breath of fresh air.

I think perhaps, herb, you must be a binner as no true Norwich supporter would call Bryan Gunn ''a thick Scottish goalkeeper'' and put Gunny in inverted commas as if it had just been made up. That was always what he was called in his time at the club. Did you actually see him play? Do you know anything about him at all? If you did you would realise that he is not thick and is extremely popular with supporters. Just watch the reception he gets on Sat if you actually do sit in those seats. (why would anyone write where they sit for everyone to see?)

Yes I think we all wonder who will be captain. What exactly did you mean by that?

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="earnsless"]You are a complete moron.[/quote]

And who the f*** are you?
[/quote]

I think he''s referring to barclayseats48/49 rather than what you posted Herb and I''m inclined to agree with the pair of you!

[quote user="earnsless"]

What''s it to you? I''ll qualify it by saying that you are a moron for attacking a Norwich legend before his first game in charge - did you see his interview? He was like a breath of fresh air.

I think perhaps, herb, you must be a binner as no true Norwich supporter would call Bryan Gunn ''a thick Scottish goalkeeper'' and put Gunny in inverted commas as if it had just been made up. That was always what he was called in his time at the club. Did you actually see him play? Do you know anything about him at all? If you did you would realise that he is not thick and is extremely popular with supporters. Just watch the reception he gets on Sat if you actually do sit in those seats. (why would anyone write where they sit for everyone to see?)

Yes I think we all wonder who will be captain. What exactly did you mean by that?

[/quote]

Are you on a pathetic wind-up or something??

Herb didn''t call him a ''thick Scottish goalkeeper'', the OP did!!

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"]

[/quote]

I think he''s referring to barclayseats48/49 rather than what you posted Herb and I''m inclined to agree with the pair of you!

[/quote]

sorry, yes i was.

Sorry but if your manager insults you publicly, then any retort is deserved.

I dont care how much a person earns if they have any pride for themselves and their family and a total nonce has a go in public then you just wait for the right moment.

In this instant i am referring to Cureton. There have been others.

The club is like a government department or a local authority. If an employee is there long enough and licks the right areas you will eventually get the top job mainly through continued failure in other jobs.

Bryan you were a brilliant goalkeeper but your utterances this morning were sickening. Tears indeed!!!

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"][quote user="earnsless"]

[/quote]

Are you on a pathetic wind-up or something??

Herb didn''t call him a ''thick Scottish goalkeeper'', the OP did!!

[/quote]

Yes it was the OP I was referring to, got mixed up as I couldn''t quote him, apologies to Herb. But I''m not on a wind up I''m just sticking up for Gunny.

[/quote]

Somebody different than he was five minutes ago. My goodness, the names change fast on this site.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Sorry but if your manager insults you publicly, then any retort is deserved.

I dont care how much a person earns if they have any pride for themselves and their family and a total nonce has a go in public then you just wait for the right moment.

In this instant i am referring to Cureton. There have been others.

The club is like a government department or a local authority. If an employee is there long enough and licks the right areas you will eventually get the top job mainly through continued failure in other jobs.

Bryan you were a brilliant goalkeeper but your utterances this morning were sickening. Tears indeed!!![/quote]This was wrapped up with the second reply in my humble opinion:[quote user="rudenotto69"]

You are joking?

I heard his interview and he was not saying that at all...the players did have a small part to play in Roeder going yes by not getting results on the pitch.

[/quote]I''m sorry, but how can you diasagree with that?Have you been to Carrow Road this season?Very few players in the current squad could honestly say they''ve given it everything they could this season.They''re supposed to be professional athletes ffs. As such I kinda expect them to look like they are, as opposed to doing a good impression of me having a hungover Sunday morning kick about with the kids.

[quote user="John Boubepo"]Shedding tears for Roeder! sorry Gunny your street cred just dropped by 90%[/quote]I took it as, the other two clowns who walked with Roeder were blubbering.  I guess he''d be pretty upset after only two weeks.

Damn right, most, if not all of the players are responsible for our position just as much as roeder. Its not as if he will have said to cureton, play like you can''t hit a barnyard door is it?

These are supposed professionals at the end of the day.

WTF are you on about Herbie?

Roeder got the sack mainly due to his own f**k ups

And as i said the players do have to take some of the blame

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Bury Yellow"]Sorry but if your manager insults you publicly, then any retort is deserved. I dont care how much a person earns if they have any pride for themselves and their family and a total nonce has a go in public then you just wait for the right moment. In this instant i am referring to Cureton. There have been others. The club is like a government department or a local authority. If an employee is there long enough and licks the right areas you will eventually get the top job mainly through continued failure in other jobs. Bryan you were a brilliant goalkeeper but your utterances this morning were sickening. Tears indeed!!![/quote]

This was wrapped up with the second reply in my humble opinion:

[quote user="rudenotto69"]

You are joking?

[/quote]

I''m sorry, but how can you diasagree with that?
Have you been to Carrow Road this season?
Very few players in the current squad could honestly say they''ve given it everything they could this season.

They''re supposed to be professional athletes ffs. As such I kinda expect them to look like they are, as opposed to doing a good impression of me having a hungover Sunday morning kick about with the kids.
[/quote]

And Herb continues to make an azz of himself, refusing to apologize for his idiotic attack in response to a comment that was sent almost at the same time as his.  The wreck of a man assumed it was directed at him.  Herb, you basically go ignored by everyone, so why do you think you would suddenly come under attack seconds after posting?

[quote user="rudenotto69"]

WTF are you on about Herbie?

[/quote]Well actually I was kinda agreeing with you if you''d care to read the post.Never mind....