Sign in to follow this  
Fife Canary

Cureton 1st goalscorer/Norwich 2-1

Noticed a few betting sites have (had) Cureton listed as playing for Barnsley.

Took odds of 100-1 on Cureton scoring first and City winning 2-1!!

Got mine on BET365, but notice they have now updated, but others might still be available.

Talk up here is Jimmy Calderwood Aberdeen Manager is on the shortlist..........

That is absolute crap! I got 29/1 for a JC 2-1 and 61/1 for a JC 3-1! No way on this earth would you get 100! (Plus I just checked, and it appears to be 40-1 which is a damn site better than I got, but still..............)

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]That is absolute crap! I got 29/1 for a JC 2-1 and 61/1 for a JC 3-1! No way on this earth would you get 100! (Plus I just checked, and it appears to be 40-1 which is a damn site better than I got, but still..............)[/quote]Try reading it again, of course it''ll be high if you''re saying Barnsley will score first and then City will win 2-1

Yeah, I get that. But obviously JC is now a Norwich player and listed as so. So it may have been 100-1 if he was incorrectly listed as a Barnsley player (which I did see earlier on another site),  but the bet the OP is on about is classing him as a Noz player (I hope, or why on earth else would you put the bet on.(Or am I just not getting it?) [:D]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Yeah, I get that. But obviously JC is now a Norwich player and listed as so. So it may have been 100-1 if he was incorrectly listed as a Barnsley player (which I did see earlier on another site),  but the bet the OP is on about is classing him as a Noz player (I hope, or why on earth else would you put the bet on.(Or am I just not getting it?) [:D][/quote]He got it on BET365 as a Barnsley player, but he says now that most of them have updated it. [:)]

Crap heh....read the post!, i took it while Curo was listed as a Barnsley player...hence why it was 100-1 vs 40-1 now. 

PrintBet Confirmation  - XE76756494II - Internet  

SelectionsTime of bet:  16/01/2009 15:03:14

Event DateEventSelectionsOddsE/W TermsResult
117/01/2009Norwich v Barnsley
(Scorecast)
Jamie Cureton to score first and Norwich 2-196.00NoneTo Run

Stake:  1.00To Win:  95.00Returns: 

You''ll note from my stake my confidence level!

[quote user="Fife Canary"]

Crap heh....read the post!, i took it while Curo was listed as a Barnsley player...hence why it was 100-1 vs 40-1 now. 

Selections Time of bet:  16/01/2009 15:03:14

Event Date Event Selections Odds E/W Terms Result
1 17/01/2009 Norwich v Barnsley(Scorecast) Jamie Cureton to score first and Norwich 2-1 96.00 None To Run

Stake:  1.00 To Win:  95.00 Returns: 
You''ll note from my stake my confidence level![/quote]Ahhhhhh!!!!! Sorry FC! The penny has finally just dropped! I see what you''re saying now, and that''s a hell of a deal! As long as they don''t pull a fast one on you! When I did mine, they had him listed as Jamie Cureton (Norwich). Should be ok though! Good work! [Y]

[quote user="Fife Canary"]

SelectionsTime of bet:  16/01/2009 15:03:14

Event DateEventSelectionsOddsE/W TermsResult
117/01/2009Norwich v Barnsley
(Scorecast)
Jamie Cureton to score first and Norwich 2-196.00NoneTo Run

Stake:  1.00To Win:  95.00Returns: 

You''ll note from my stake my confidence level![/quote]

What is your avatar all about Fife.............looks good but I can''t quite see what it says..........

Mark .Y.