Sign in to follow this  
Mangol Wurzel

Ron's the man!

Why is Big Ron not included in the booky''s lists? He''s a big man in every sense of the word. He can pull off the permatan, sheepskin and gold combo like no-one else. Ron had bling before bling was invented.Yeah, yeah, yeah, all that stuff about unfortunate comments when the mike got left on. But Ron''s changed, he made that TV programme that PROOVED that he''s definitedly not racist.

Let the Board know who we want tomorrow.

Who do we want? Big Ron "I ain''t no racist" Atkinson!

When do we want him? Now!

No Reeves, No fans, No future, SOUTH OUT

If we could get Big Ron as manager and Malcolm Allison as Director of Football, THAT would be the dream team to end all dream teams. Plus Big Ron knows loads of dead famous sorts, the Baron Knights, people like that. His arrival would usher in a new era of glamour. He might even get Jethro to go to a game.

This could be the start of soemthing BIG!

we could get the sky cameras in to film a fly on the wall series "big ron manager 2". it would make some interesting viewing and generate some extra cash.

big ron is happy commentating on bbc radio wm thank you

and lets keep it that way as i enjoy his funny obvious comments during a match

I said about Big Ron a few days ago i think he will make a good manager and would be one of my first choices with Age Hariede and Aidy Boothroyd

The OFFICIAL Big Ron for Manager Protest will be meeting in the Cat and Fiddle, Magdalen Street at 1.00.

Please wear a sheepskin coat, sovereign rings and plenty of Superdrug Summer Glow

Get it SORTED Doncaster!!

Perhaps they could mark the start of their managerial partnership with a rousing duet of "Ebony and Ivory" in the centre circle before thier first game. I think it would bring a lump to fans'' throats

[quote user="Mangol Wurzel"]Perhaps they could mark the start of their managerial partnership with a rousing duet of "Ebony and Ivory" in the centre circle before thier first game. I think it would bring a lump to fans'' throats[/quote]Not just their throats, I''d wager.

Getting back to the dream pairing, there seems to be some confusion over whether or not Malcolm Allison is dead or not. Could anyone please enlighten us? His being brown bread may not be an insurmountable problem - a bit of Doris Stokes stylee "beyond the grave" coaching may liven things up at Colney