Sign in to follow this  
Robert Ketts Yellow Army

late surge towards the playoffs?

For goodness sake, reign yourself in man, we''ll do well to avoid relegation. I''m as chuffed as the next person about today, but it''s just one result - against a poor Barnsley side to boot. Let''s not get carried away as we always do.

let''s not get carried away here. Beating and stufing barnsley at CR is not unusual so in the general trend of results not one to hyperventilate over. However given our current state of affairs it is a fantastic result and all credit to Gunny and the boys for it. It does make me think though why the lads couldn''t do that for Roeder on a consisten basis. The real test will be how they perform away from CR.

[quote user="BG"]

Bryan Gunn''s Yellow Army.

[/quote]

Sod -off.  One thing at a time!  52 points level first to secure CCC status.  Thats still at least 8 wins away!  That''s a minimum success rate post Roeder of 47.4% - I think on another thread only Norman Low has acheived that.  Let''s not get carried away just yet.

[quote user="BG"]

[/quote]

Sod -off.  One thing at a time!  52 points level first to secure CCC status.  Thats still at least 8 wins away!  That''s a minimum success rate post Roeder of 47.4% - I think on another thread only Norman Low has acheived that.  Let''s not get carried away just yet.

[quote user="shefcanary"][quote user="BG"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

yea but gunny has a 100% success rate [;)]

Yeah typical neghead Norwich fans !We haven''t scored in ages , let alone win and so somebody albeit tongue in cheek suggests that Norwich might have a play off shout and he gets called a twat ! Just enjoy it , I''m going to ! Can''t wait for Wembley in May !

[quote user="seat124"]tw*t[/quote]

do you post anything constructive, go and support Ips*ich or change you attitude.

Some people are never happy, well you know what you can do..................

[quote user="Marty"]

do you post anything constructive, go and support Ips*ich or change you attitude.

Some people are never happy, well you know what you can do..................

[/quote]

he just apologised to be fair...

[quote user="kaiman"]

was tht needed? i think he mite b joking mate!

[/quote]

No, it was uncalled for. I can understand the euphoria.

OK, I can understand some cycicsm but we have just won 4-0, let''s enjoy it and hope the future is brighter.

the tw*t was definitely uncalled for, I have apologised. However, i can not understand the euphoria. WE are still a club on a serious downward spiral, yet some people are happy, it seems?!

[quote user="seat124"]the tw*t was definitely uncalled for, I have apologised. However, i can not understand the euphoria. WE are still a club on a serious downward spiral, yet some people are happy, it seems?![/quote]

It''s a natural and healthy release of emotions after months of shiiiiiite

[quote user="seat124"]the tw*t was definitely uncalled for, I have apologised. However, i can not understand the euphoria. WE are still a club on a serious downward spiral, yet some people are happy, it seems?![/quote]

Blimey, what do you want. Right now I''m basking in the glow of Roeder''s departure and Gunn being rewarded by a thumping win. Lighten up for Gawd''s sake !

i think its a temporary euphoria, its just nice to have something to shout about for once, been a few long long weeks since the ipshit game!

[quote user="kaiman"]i think its a temporary euphoria, its just nice to have something to shout about for once, been a few long long weeks since the ipshit game![/quote]

Massive relief today I couldn''t blame anyone for suspending reality for a bit. We have been suffering long enough. Ding dong the wicked witch is dead.

i am now going to "lighten up " with a double bells in the Heartsease. Than you and good night.

Apologies once again for any offence caused. Thank god for 3 points today and yes, after weeks of sh*te, it is nice to actualy step 3 points nearer safety,. Dropping  down to division 3 would/will be a disaster.