Sign in to follow this  
Delia, When Do I Start??

***OFFICIAL***MATCH THREAD***VS BARNSLEY***

3-1 city

curo hat trick (got a 66-1 bet on that [:D])

and an outstandin debut from Simon Lappin! oh wait..........

I can''t get radio coverage here in Australia    (coming up for 3 am)

All I have is text updates

How are we looking???

Positive play, Russell appears to be having a very good game, as does Otsemobor and Fotheringham. Overall a much better game than any under Roeder I think

[quote user="Cayra"]

I can''t get radio coverage here in Australia    (coming up for 3 am)

All I have is text updates

How are we looking???

[/quote]Sounds pretty good -didnt think Hoolahan was going to get it in ... "he got no hair but we dont care, Bryan Bryan Gunn" ringing out from the Barclay - still a long way to go!  where in OZ are you?

Good news  thanks 

According to the website I''m on (ESPN) we''ve had 13 attempts (only 5 on target though)Usually when I sit up the opposition scores first and then we seem th have three chances.

The key difference is more confidence and they aren''t as worried about the opposition as they seemed under Roeder.  The full backs are actually going over the half way line and attacking as well.  At bloody last!

Helsinki Canary, I live in Willunga... small township about an hour south of Adelaide in South Australia  ( born in England... supported Norwich since I was five

[quote user="Cayra"]

Good news  thanks 

According to the website I''m on (ESPN) we''ve had 13 attempts (only 5 on target though)Usually when I sit up the opposition scores first and then we seem th have three chances.

[/quote]I know what its like getting up in the middle of the night - I did it for 3 years when living in Melbourne - its great when we win - but pretty miserable owhen losing - canaries world worked fine in OZ for me, and its ok here in Helsinki too.

[quote user="Cayra"]Helsinki Canary, I live in Willunga... small township about an hour south of Adelaide in South Australia  ( born in England... supported Norwich since I was five[/quote]

OMG small world, i used to live in Seaford when i was younger, moved there when i was 5 from Dereham and back to england when i was about 11

It''s good hear fullbacks are going forward (last time we were on cable here i thought we looked static at the back... and a bit timid)

Yes going to bed at half three after conceding a late goal is depressing (especially when it was earnie)

Ha    just about to post that e need a second and hoping it would be Jamie

(sounds like it was all his too)

Dirtbox I used to teach at Seaford Rise Primary... my dad lives at Seaford... I used to see a couple of Norwich shirts around  (used to wear mine to training)