Sign in to follow this  
NCFC_Shaun

Lupoli storming off down the tunnel?

I didn''t see it myself my friend told me. But did anybody else see Lupoli storm off in a mood down the tunnel. Refusing to listen to anyone who put their arm on his shoulder? Maybe a combination of not being allowed to take the penelty, not starting and pattison shooting rather than playing him in.

Anyone else see? May mean he will be off soon ...

I didn''t see that but I felt a bit sorry for him. He worked very hard on Tuesday night and deserved to keep his place.

I think he truly loves this club, and has an affinity with the fans.He

just wanted his chance to prove himself today, and unfortunately no one

gave him a chance to. If we start him against Southampton, and chant

his name, he''ll love it and continue to play for us and the club for it.He''s a great and expressive character, we just need to make sure we give him his chances.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]City must be a united team, if he doesn''t like it..................[/quote]And you call for passion, but don''t like it when someone who is clearly passionate about the game get''s frustrated?

[quote user="San Miguel"]

who cares?

Rooney is a moody player and it only adds to his game

[/quote]

Rooney doesn''t storm off down the tunnel the tunnel ... Bit of a difference.

As for ''who cares'' quite a lot of people ... Lupoli clearly does, Gunn should as caretaker, the new manager should, his team mates should, and i''m sure a lot of fans do.

Don''t like the thread - Don''t reply to it.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

I didn''t see it myself my friend told me. But did anybody else see Lupoli storm off in a mood down the tunnel. Refusing to listen to anyone who put their arm on his shoulder? Maybe a combination of not being allowed to take the penelty, not starting and pattison shooting rather than playing him in.

Anyone else see? May mean he will be off soon ...

[/quote]Anyway... back to the Question,  Just got back from the game, Lupoli did stomp off at the end rather sharpish.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="San Miguel"]

who cares?

Rooney is a moody player and it only adds to his game

[/quote]

Rooney doesn''t storm off down the tunnel the tunnel ... Bit of a difference.

As for ''who cares'' quite a lot of people ... Lupoli clearly does, Gunn should as caretaker, the new manager should, his team mates should, and i''m sure a lot of fans do.

Don''t like the thread - Don''t reply to it.

[/quote]

God everyone on here is so stroppy, be happy, we won 4-0

a bit of passion doesn''t hurt in competitive sport, and the focus from today should be on the fact we got 3 points

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="1st Wizard"]City must be a united team, if he doesn''t like it..................[/quote]

And you call for passion, but don''t like it when someone who is clearly passionate about the game get''s frustrated?
[/quote]

There''s passion and then there''s sulking!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="1st Wizard"]City must be a united team, if he doesn''t like it..................[/quote]And you call for passion, but don''t like it when someone who is clearly passionate about the game get''s frustrated?[/quote]

[/quote]Wiz, you''re just being too picky now.Leave it out.

If was sulking about the pen then that would be different, but as he was p**sed about Pattison not giving him the chance to make it a clear 5-0, then i think it''s great. All too often we''ve seen Norwich get a couple of goals and take the foot off the gas, he was just desperate to get a goal that''s all, for a striker i think thats a good thing.

[quote user="GJP"]I didn''t see that but I felt a bit sorry for him. He worked very hard on Tuesday night and deserved to keep his place.[/quote]i think that was down to fitness, i mean a player that has barley played, plays 2 lots of 90 mins in 4 days, it was hard on him

Give Lupoli a break he just wants to play!

Stop trying to find issues, this club and us have had a gut full......

OTBC since 1969

[quote user="John"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="1st Wizard"]City must be a united team, if he doesn''t like it..................[/quote]

And you call for passion, but don''t like it when someone who is clearly passionate about the game get''s frustrated?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Wiz, you''re just being too picky now.

Leave it out.
[/quote]

If posters have a pop at me John.................I pop back![:|]