Sign in to follow this  
Michael Starr

Dead cert - Cureton WILL score tomorrow!

Wonder what the odds are for Jamie to score tomorrow because I too think its  a dead cert.

Hopefully Curo will get a goal tomorrow, it''ll do his confidence a world of good - former players seem to have a habit of scoring against us so lets hope that works in our favour this time!!! [:)]

[quote user="Michael Starr"]lol @ Ladbrooks... Sibierski 13-2 second favourite to score... errr hmm.[/quote]That''s now been taken off, although I have to laugh at the fact that Koroma is rated at 6-1, and the highest Barnsley player is at 7-1...Do Labrokes even realised that Koroma is not fit and has hardly even appeared since coming on loan????

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]im having a £5 double  curo to score 1st or second   win 1:0    win both bets[/quote]you might aswell wave goodbye to that £5 because if cureton is able to score 2moro then we''ll win by a ton. i think a safer bet is marshall to score. 

[quote user="The_Puppet_Man172"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]im having a £5 double  curo to score 1st or second   win 1:0    win both bets[/quote]

you might aswell wave goodbye to that £5 because if cureton is able to score 2moro then we''ll win by a ton. i think a safer bet is marshall to score. 
[/quote]IF HE SCORES FIRST OR LAST...I STILL WIN NO MATTER THE SCORE :-)

[quote user="1st Wizard"]I''m just smug![;)][/quote]Touche Wiz! I''ve got a few pennies riding on a goal from JC, and I''m delighted to see him back. He''s not the answer to all our prayers, but my god, it''s a start! I haven''t felt this sort of positivity for a while. (Let''s hope it''s still there @ 5PM tomorrow! By the way, are your balls feeling good about this one? [:D][;)]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]I''m just smug![;)][/quote]lol....bet u are...and curo will be right up for it aswell.... come on boys lets get behind the whole team and get CR rocking

COME ON YOU YELLOWS....

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="1st Wizard"]I''m just smug![;)][/quote]

Touche Wiz! I''ve got a few pennies riding on a goal from JC, and I''m delighted to see him back. He''s not the answer to all our prayers, but my god, it''s a start! I haven''t felt this sort of positivity for a while. (Let''s hope it''s still there @ 5PM tomorrow!

By the way, are your balls feeling good about this one? [:D][;)]
[/quote]

They are CC, a City win...............Curo scoring if he plays of course!

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="The_Puppet_Man172"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]im having a £5 double  curo to score 1st or second   win 1:0    win both bets[/quote]you might aswell wave goodbye to that £5 because if cureton is able to score 2moro then we''ll win by a ton. i think a safer bet is marshall to score.  [/quote]IF HE SCORES FIRST OR LAST...I STILL WIN NO MATTER THE SCORE :-)[/quote]sorry misunderstood but i still reckon he''s got about much chance as gunn picking himself in goal

I hear what you''re saying fellas but lets not forget we have this nasty habit of bucking every footballing trend going! ... in the normal way I''d be with you but this is City we''re talking about!

Please god let me be wrong!!!!

[quote user="Michael Starr"]

I''m sooooo confident that Cureton will score tomorrow i''m gonna shove £20 on it right now!

[/quote]

I hope you put that money on mate!

Never in doubt - well actually all of the match today is beyond my wildest expectations! Well done one and all.  Freed from the mental shackles imposed by Roeder and what he learned from his England Tenure, Cureton can be a top CCC scorer!

It doesn''t matter who scored in the end, i''m delighted Norwich picked up +3 points and +4 goal difference today, and my wallet has just picked up a further £18 plus original money back.

[quote user="crafty canary"]Barn door won''t do a thing. Waste of space and should be on the bench instead of Lupoli. [/quote]

See, what did I tell you? Totally unreliable!! LOL.

Always pleased when a Norwich player scores and even though I don''t rate Cureton I celebrated as much as I would any other player.

Unfortunately, take away his goal, it was his usual contribute nothing performance. And the few goals he does poke away aren''t enough in the grand scheme of things.

[quote user="GJP"]

Always pleased when a Norwich player scores and even though I don''t rate Cureton I celebrated as much as I would any other player.

Unfortunately, take away his goal, it was his usual contribute nothing performance. And the few goals he does poke away aren''t enough in the grand scheme of things.

[/quote]ran down alot of lost causes today...good all round performance...scored a great goal today took it really well

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="GJP"]

[/quote]ran down alot of lost causes today...good all round performance...scored a great goal today took it really well[/quote]

I didn''t think so. He maybe put in a little bit more than in previous appearances. Maybe.

But I still didn''t see him really busting a gut or even close to it. Sure he has a little jog to close down the ''keeper on a back pass or maybe he runs beside a defender as if he''s going to pressure him but I don''t ever see him really doing those things with any conviction.

Everyone sees a different game, though