Sign in to follow this  
anselin007

shortlist of 5 is 6

Paul Ince Aidy Boothroyd (dont expect him to get it)Ian Crook (applied for the position last week)Ian DowieIan HollowayEX Norwiegien ManagerExcuse my spelling but that is the latest.Defenitely the short list. My fiancee was in the meeting when this was brought forward to the board.Dont expect anyone currently in a job to get the posistion.Put money on Crook or holloway.!!!

Your fiancee is remarkably indiscreet.  If this is true you''ve got her into big big trouble . . . and yourself too. 

Never mind, you can always sell the ring and drown your sorrows with the proceeds.

Unless of course you''re winding us up . . . [;)]

Its job done for me. She wants me or she doesnt? if she wants me she has to realise i have 24,000 fans behind me.Im norwich throiugh and through i dont add to the rumour mill. Last rumour i entered was true- koroma to norwich from portsmouthwatch this space. I personnally want Ince.

[quote user="anselin007"]Its job done for me. She wants me or she doesnt? if she wants me she has to realise i have 24,000 fans behind me.
Im norwich throiugh and through i dont add to the rumour mill.
Last rumour i entered was true- koroma to norwich from portsmouth

watch this space. I personnally want Ince.
[/quote]

Oh yeah. So if one of a highly likely list of 6 gets appointed you can say ''I told you so''. Idiot.

[quote user="anselin007"]Paul Ince
Aidy Boothroyd (dont expect him to get it)
Ian Crook (applied for the position last week)
Ian Dowie
Ian Holloway
EX Norwiegien Manager

Excuse my spelling but that is the latest.
Defenitely the short list. My fiancee was in the meeting when this was brought forward to the board.
Dont expect anyone currently in a job to get the posistion.
Put money on Crook or holloway.!!!
[/quote]

Hope the board sack her for being so indisreet.

[quote user="anselin007"]Its job done for me. She wants me or she doesnt? if she wants me she has to realise i have 24,000 fans behind me.
Im norwich throiugh and through i dont add to the rumour mill.
Last rumour i entered was true- koroma to norwich from portsmouth

watch this space. I personnally want Ince.
[/quote]

All you''ve done it put down all the names you can think of.  There''s a fair chance one of them will be right.

You could have made an educated guess; but i''ve also been told 3 of the names on the shortlist by someone and they are all in your list!

Damned if you do and Damned if you dont.This is my last post.Hope you find the the new managerial post be an exciting one as i do. I wont be eating humble pie i will be dishing it out.Fed up with posters criticising for posting bad coments on true info then slating on people who dont know what they are talking about. You cant win. In future i wont bother .

[quote user="Huddy "]You could have made an educated guess; but i''ve also been told 3 of the names on the shortlist by someone and they are all in your list![/quote]

Well actually I didn''t want to let this slip but I was actually in the meeting and have the shortlist. It''s a lot longer than previous posters have claimed it to be. This is it, seriously, I don''t make up rumours ...

Ince
Boothroyd
Robins
Rioch
Worthington
Calderwood (J)
Calderwood (C)
Gunn
Dowie
Jewell
Sanchez
Pardew
Saunders
Cotterill
Mackay
Bowen
Holloway
O''Leary
McCallister
Dublin
Huckerby
Robson
Poyet
Keane
Curbishley
Hoddle
Souness
Roeder for a return
Hareide
Iwan Roberts
Phelan
Darren Ferguson
Hartford
Simon Lappin

Don''t believe me if you wish but when one of these comes true I''ll expect an apology!

[quote user="anselin007"]Damned if you do and Damned if you dont.
This is my last post.
Hope you find the the new managerial post be an exciting one as i do. I wont be eating humble pie i will be dishing it out.
Fed up with posters criticising for posting bad coments on true info then slating on people who dont know what they are talking about. You cant win. In future i wont bother .
[/quote]

Byeee . . . one less bulls*hitter

[:D]

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[quote user="Huddy "]You could have made an educated guess; but i''ve also been told 3 of the names on the shortlist by someone and they are all in your list![/quote]

Well actually I didn''t want to let this slip but I was actually in the meeting and have the shortlist. It''s a lot longer than previous posters have claimed it to be. This is it, seriously, I don''t make up rumours ...

Ince
Boothroyd
Robins
Rioch
Worthington
Calderwood (J)
Calderwood (C)
Gunn
Dowie
Jewell
Sanchez
Pardew
Saunders
Cotterill
Mackay
Bowen
Holloway
O''Leary
McCallister
Dublin
Huckerby
Robson
Poyet
Keane
Curbishley
Hoddle
Souness
Roeder for a return
Hareide
Iwan Roberts
Phelan
Darren Ferguson
Hartford
Simon Lappin

Don''t believe me if you wish but when one of these comes true I''ll expect an apology!

[/quote]

The 3 i have heard are Ince, Boothroyd & Dowie (not exactly well predicted). I am not a 10 post rumour maker!!

I did say last post previously but may i just add a final comment to add fuel to my post.Second interviews tuesday.Announcement wednesdayhail thee- I thankyou when wednesday comes :) anymore info will be soely kept to myself and close quarters due to the idiots on this comic book

[quote user="Huddy "][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

Ince
Boothroyd
Robins
Rioch
Worthington
Calderwood (J)
Calderwood (C)
Gunn
Dowie
Jewell
Sanchez
Pardew
Saunders
Cotterill
Mackay
Bowen
Holloway
O''Leary
McCallister
Dublin
Huckerby
Robson
Poyet
Keane
Curbishley
Hoddle
Souness
Roeder for a return
Hareide
Iwan Roberts
Phelan
Darren Ferguson
Hartford
Simon Lappin

[/quote]

The 3 i have heard are Ince, Boothroyd & Dowie (not exactly well predicted). I am not a 10 post rumour maker!!

[/quote]

Don''t worry. That wasn''t aimed at you.

[quote user="anselin007"]Its job done for me. She wants me or she doesnt? if she wants me she has to realise i have 24,000 fans behind me.Im norwich throiugh and through i dont add to the rumour mill. Last rumour i entered was true- koroma to norwich from portsmouthwatch this space. I personnally want Ince.[/quote]Please dear god not Ince.  Franchise scum have no place in Norwich.  Never Forgive, Never Forget!

[quote user="anselin007"]I did say last post previously but may i just add a final comment to add fuel to my post.
Second interviews tuesday.
Announcement wednesday
hail thee- I thankyou when wednesday comes :) anymore info will be soely kept to myself and close quarters due to the idiots on this comic book
[/quote]its a forum...you must expect this...sorry

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="anselin007"]I did say last post previously but may i just add a final comment to add fuel to my post.
Announcement wednesday
hail thee- I thankyou when wednesday comes :) anymore info will be soely kept to myself and close quarters due to the idiots on this comic book
[/quote]its a forum...you must expect this...sorry[/quote]So please don''t just keep info to yourself, just ignore derogatory comments, I will promise not to make any.

[quote user="anselin007"]I did say last post previously but may i just add a final comment to add fuel to my post.
Announcement wednesday
[/quote]

I dont suppose anyone from the club reads these boards anyway, so your fiancee''s job is probably safe and the wedding will still be on...but I dont understand you slagging off this message board, what do you expect?... especially during the transfer window period of utmost scepticism.

[quote user="anselin007"]RIOCH is a no no as he walked out on the club previously.
[/quote]

So - Worthy was SACKED yet they still enquired about him!!

Anyway, Rioch was forced out by The Cook and Bob Cooper so that their Irish mate could be installed.