Sign in to follow this  
Canary Wanderer

This may be a bizarre idea and probably too late

I will probably get slaughtered on here for saying this.

1. I honestly think we have seen the best football at Carrow Road this Season compared to the last 2 years of dross.

2. I think with a bit more luck we could have a lot more points.

3. The players out there today were mostly signed and coached by Roeder and looked good.

4. Roeder does not know how to communicate with people when he is in charge - Fans, Players, Board etc.

5. Now this is the big one and no doubt it is too late - Gunny for Manager and Roeder to coach the team going forward.

6. Gives Roeder chance to be one of the lads and get them playing great Football. And puts a very sensible Senior Norwich Statesman in charge who certainly can communicate.

7. Allows NCFC to save money for new players opposed to paying people off.

8. Now have a go. Its just a silly Idea.   Confused [*-)]

[quote user="Canary Wanderer"]

1. I honestly think we have seen the best football at Carrow Road this Season compared to the last 2 years of dross.

3. The players out there today were mostly signed and coached by Roeder and looked good.

4. Roeder does not know how to communicate with people when he is in charge - Fans, Players, Board etc.

5. Now this is the big one and no doubt it is too late - Gunny for Manager and Roeder to coach the team going forward.

6. Gives Roeder chance to be one of the lads and get them playing great Football. And puts a very sensible Senior Norwich Statesman in charge who certainly can communicate.

[/quote]hence they didnt play well under him!!!!!  new lease of life now that arrogant turd haas gone

Poor idea sorry. Glenn wouldn''t accept being a ''first team coach'' and I think we saw today how the player''s perform without him around.

[/quote]

In individual flashes, yes.  The Birmingham, Wolves, Ipswich and today''s game are as good as any in the last few seasons.

[/quote]Its not a silly idea CW, its just an ill thought out one.Roeder in charge of coaching and getting the best out of the players?Thats the reason he''s no longer manager CW.

[/quote]Its not a silly idea CW, its just an ill thought out one.Roeder in charge of coaching and getting the best out of the players?Thats the reason he''s no longer manager CW.

As a coach he got players playing better as a manager he was abysmal. I would prefer the style we have at the moment to the previous 3 years. I have a friend who worked with Roeder at Watford, and he spoke highly of him as a person; but as a Manager he would not listen and got upset if people questioned him - he didn''t know how to handle it. Put him in as Coach with out the responsibility. But as most say he wont take it anyway.

Why is that whenever we have a win in a bad situation we get people losing their heads and writing such nonsense.  Canary Wandereer, do you really, seriously believe in what you have typed ?  I hope not for your own sake.

[/quote]