Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

im delighted for brian gunn.

firstly well done norwich , it seemed we were watching a different team than last week.

when was the last time 4 different players scored in the same game, we normally struggle to get one.

wes hoolihan , showing us why we got him from blackpool, given the freedom to do what he wants and his first goal since dec 2007.

darrel russell , in team of the week in news of the world.

sammy clinigan, obviously for the first time in a while we have a confident penalty taker ( we normally give them away) so that made a pleasant change.

and not forgetting jamie cureton , who wanted to play here anyway , and proved his point.

i realise its too early for gunn , to say he would be a good manager , but i would say he made a very good start.

i think he would be good , he knows the club inside out, everyone likes him , hes respected .

and being recruitment officer, and scouting , he has a good head start.

all the managers mentioned , are not truely fantastic managers .

besides if hes a chum of sir alex , we could get a few quality youngsters in  on the cheap !!!!

our answer could be closer to home than we realise .

well done gunny , you have done us proud,..

It Would be a huge mistake to make Gunn the manager, yes yesterday was great but as per usual fans are getting carried away, i honestly believe who ever was in charge yesterday would have got the players going again,they needed a bit of love and an arm around them to boost their confidence, i''m not taking anything away from Gunny the result was great but he is not the man for the job long term.

I''d definitely try and find a place for Gunny in the new set-up, let him gain experience and allow him to complete his coaching badges. Then in the future, we could have someone ready to be promoted from within for the management role. This gives us the best of both worlds - someone with real experience and contacts who can rescue this dire season and then someone who loves the club and is popular with the fans.

[quote user="Grif"]I''d definitely try and find a place for Gunny in the new set-up, let him gain experience and allow him to complete his coaching badges. Then in the future, we could have someone ready to be promoted from within for the management role. This gives us the best of both worlds - someone with real experience and contacts who can rescue this dire season and then someone who loves the club and is popular with the fans.[/quote]Agree with this.