Sign in to follow this  
Ncfc-Jack

Darren Ferguson?

Maybe Father-Son Link With His Dad Sir Alex Ferguson Could Bring Promising Players...youngstars...etc to carrow road ?

What Do you Think about this?

would love it but wont happen gunn was supported by alex today sent him a goodluck message and some advice which was nice of him

[quote user="filthyrich"]would love it but wont happen gunn was supported by alex today sent him a goodluck message and some advice which was nice of him[/quote]Where did you see this?

[quote user="Ciderkidd"][quote user="filthyrich"]would love it but wont happen gunn was supported by alex today sent him a goodluck message and some advice which was nice of him[/quote]
Where did you see this?
[/quote]

I read it on sky text on the Norwich page, I believe its page 744 have a gander its nice reading a good report for once.

[quote user="Ciderkidd"][quote user="filthyrich"]would love it but wont happen gunn was supported by alex today sent him a goodluck message and some advice which was nice of him[/quote]Where did you see this?[/quote]http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/132941/NORWICH-4-BARNSLEY-0-Stand-in-boss-Bryan-sees-his-boys-Gunn-down-Tykes.html

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="Ciderkidd"][quote user="filthyrich"]would love it but wont happen gunn was supported by alex today sent him a goodluck message and some advice which was nice of him[/quote]Where did you see this?[/quote]http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/132941/NORWICH-4-BARNSLEY-0-Stand-in-boss-Bryan-sees-his-boys-Gunn-down-Tykes.html[/quote]Sounds really good for Gunn.Really happy for him [:D]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="Ciderkidd"][quote user="filthyrich"]would love it but wont happen gunn was supported by alex today sent him a goodluck message and some advice which was nice of him[/quote]Where did you see this?[/quote]http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/132941/NORWICH-4-BARNSLEY-0-Stand-in-boss-Bryan-sees-his-boys-Gunn-down-Tykes.html[/quote]More details on the message here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/7815952.stm

Simple question.  How many Man Utd players have moved to be with Ferguson Jnr either permenantly or on loan?

If you had a famous dad and were trying to carve your own career, would you want people to say "he was helped out by his dad..."

No.  NOw go and have a think and post something sensible.

[quote user="Ncfc-Jack"]

Maybe Father-Son Link With His Dad Sir Alex Ferguson Could Bring Promising Players...youngstars...etc to carrow road ?

[/quote]

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]

Simple question.  How many Man Utd players have moved to be with Ferguson Jnr either permenantly or on loan?

If you had a famous dad and were trying to carve your own career, would you want people to say "he was helped out by his dad..."

No.  NOw go and have a think and post something sensible.

[quote user="Ncfc-Jack"]

[/quote][/quote]I don''t think Darren is too proud as to refuse any contact with his Dad just because of who he is. I think like any good football manager if there''s a player who can improve the squad where he is managing at Manchester Utd, he wouldn''t let any relationship stand in the way of making attempts to get that person.

I''m not denying that Darren Ferguson is a good manager but people forget that he''s had a fair bit of money to work with at Peterborough, something we don''t appear to have...

He''d be my top choice as well, sadly with the money and the success they''re having at Peterborough, I cant see him moving here any time soon. Plus it would no doubt be an expensive and drawn-out process - both of which are things we need to avoid given the situation we find ourselves in. Shame though.

[quote user="NCFC_Thain"]Fry has previously said he wants £8.6 million comp for him.[/quote]Fry does talk some rubbish sometimes! (well, all the time!). £8.6m. It would go on how much his current contract is worth with P''Boro, and it ain''t worth that. Maybe Darrens dad will have a word with him, n make Gunny his Asst.! could be a riveting combo. Who knows, we might have Fabio owning things down the left, the ageing Gary Neville down the right and the marginised Tevez raping the championship through the middle, we can dream!