Sign in to follow this  
The Great Drinkell

A mention for Rusty

I have read through most posts on here but haven''t found any who acknowledged the effort of Daryll Russell yesterday. He got a rough ride at times from Darren Moore and his collegues but just got up and carried on trying for the team. His ability to hold the ball up in the first half was at times lapse but he never gave up the cause and in the end was well deserved of his goal.

It is well known fact that we need a "proper centre forward" but yesterday I thought Rusty did a good job.

always been a fan of rustys, was good to see him do well yesterday, and we forget that hes playing out of position as well, so yea I agree with you TGD, hats off to rusty!

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

I have read through most posts on here but haven''t found any who acknowledged the effort of Daryll Russell yesterday. He got a rough ride at times from Darren Moore and his collegues but just got up and carried on trying for the team. His ability to hold the ball up in the first half was at times lapse but he never gave up the cause and in the end was well deserved of his goal.

It is well known fact that we need a "proper centre forward" but yesterday I thought Rusty did a good job.

[/quote]

He did well enough for me but the new man in charge must really look at getting in a real center forward(target man i dont know) and then I would prefer rusty to fozzy in the middle, although fozzy did have a good game yesturday!

Always liked Rusty myself, tries his hardest and always puts a good shift in - crucial in the situation we find ourselves in!