Sign in to follow this  
el chorizo!!!

SUTTON FOR WBA

my god i´ve heard it all now. it was on the bbc606 rumourmill page. please tell me that sutton would never lower himself and play for the baggies. i mean he´s one of us for crying out loud. he wouldn´t would he......

oooops!! think i read that message wrong. says mcbride to wba and then fulham to replace him with sutton! but still. he´s one of us. he wouldn´t would he.....lol

also says we´re in for mido and kanoute. rumours i know. but at least we´re being linked with someone. makes life more interesting on the internet. hasta lluego

i know DDim, but isn´t it more exciting to be linked with people than to sit here and read nothing. this weeks been so boring. the primus saga dragged on and that was about it. we need gossip....well ok.....i need gossip! it gives me something to think about when i´m at the gym, when i´m sleeping etc etc. just thinking of what a team we could have and where we could be in a few years time...that´s what footy is all about for me....dreaming that one day we will win the fa cup, win the league.....if we all stop dreaming then it´s gonna be a big bad boring world out there.