Sign in to follow this  
the stump

my daughter presenting player of the month today!!

my daughter is presenting player of the month today on the pitch shes really excited give her a round of applause please!!!!

[quote user="the stump"]my daughter is presenting player of the month today on the pitch shes really excited give her a round of applause please!!!![/quote]

Will do stump.

Lol, poor girl... hope she had a good day in spite of the soaking...Reminds me of my one and only England game at Old Trafford - the shocking 0-0 bore-draw against Macedonia in 2006 - there were a load of kids running around carrying two big flags, one English, one Macedonian.  As they ran across the pitch, I swear the sprinklers had a ''ghost in the machine'' moment as the seemed to deliberately swivel to give the young Macedonian kids a right royal soaking... they kept going though, bless them!

[quote user="SnakePit Lassy"]

Thankyou everyone :)

I really enjoyed presenting the trophy to Croft.

Even though we got wet.. Take the good with the bad..

[/quote]

well done you, its one of those things you''ll never forget. My nephew was interviewed by BBC when he was 13 when we played Sutton utd  in the FA cup and he still talks about it.[:D]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Lol, poor girl... hope she had a good day in spite of the soaking...

Reminds me of my one and only England game at Old Trafford - the shocking 0-0 bore-draw against Macedonia in 2006 - there were a load of kids running around carrying two big flags, one English, one Macedonian.  As they ran across the pitch, I swear the sprinklers had a ''ghost in the machine'' moment as the seemed to deliberately swivel to give the young Macedonian kids a right royal soaking... they kept going though, bless them!
[/quote]

I saw there and witnessed that mate! Poor buggers, they carried on an done themselves proud.

[quote user="SnakePit Lassy"]

Thankyou everyone :)

I really enjoyed presenting the trophy to Croft.

Even though we got wet.. Take the good with the bad..

[/quote]

Congratulations, and I hope you enjoyed it.

I''m sure the soaking made the moment just that extra bit magical!

[quote user="IBA"]Why was he interviewed Art?[/quote]

He was playing for Hewett school at the time and Sutton were training Saturday morning before the game on the a pitch next to them. my nephew and his mates got talking to the Sutton keeper and the Beeb cameras were there. They asked my nephew his prediction and the Sutton keeper joined in with the banter.