Sign in to follow this  
Hobozilla

Is "The Man" Wiz in disguise

http://www.pinkun.com/content/columns/ManStands.aspxIs it just me or is this guy a real d*ck?I would like to pick out some bits of the article to illustrate my point, but to be honest its all rubbish.

Well, of course, far be it for a poster to actually use some kind of evidence to back up what they''re saying?I''m more inclined to think you''re Wiz in disguise... Either that or Mick Dennis...

OK fair call,"ONCE more the boil has been lanced and Norwich City has relieved itself - a bit like going to the toilet - of its manager."A bit melodramatic don''t you think?"As much as we would hate to admit it, we are now one of those clubs

that lurches from one manager to the next on an annual basis, never far

from turmoil or crisis. At the current mortality rate, it is

highly probable that whichever poor sod gets the job this time will be

sacked within 24 months, and that''s being generous."Sure the situation we''re in is terrible but good lord I''m not going to top myself over it, rather than moan I would rather support the club in a positive way.The whole section on Curo has friends in high places. What the hell is he going on about? it''s just common sense to recall him... it''s not like some huge chain of command and the people at the "top" sent down the order. When the manager goes, who do you expect to be in charge of the team? the players? duh.The bit or advertising more pointless paranoia.The bit on Man City - sorry thats been covered elsewhere by much better journalists.OK - now IM sounding like a whiner!PS I''m not Wiz or Mick my views summaryRoeder Out - yes, thank god. I think the board were right to act quicklyBoard Out - tough call, probably not. They seem to intend well, but dont seem to have the capability or money, so that ones up in the air for me. Also who else we got?On another note I personally believe this squad is better than the one grant put together, its just clear the roeder was to arrogant and the squad didnt like him.

[quote user="Linus"]

The bit on Man City - sorry thats been covered elsewhere by much better journalists.

[/quote]

So in a column where he covers not only Norwich, but also the footballing world. He should not mention his opinions on the biggest story in world football at the moment because its been covered by ''better journalists''. Not so sure about that.

I like his column, and read it most weeks. You should keep reading it he can be very funny at times.