Sign in to follow this  
AndyJR

The Championship on ITV

Just wondering if our momentous day (as in yesterday) will get more than the usual 30 seconds at the end?  Really hope the producers will have realized what yesterday meant to the club and fans and how important those 3 points were.  Frankly, I''m not confident they will but here''s hoping.

Nice goals and even a pre- and post-match interview! We should sack our manager every week then we''d get more coverage!Incidentally, why does the presenter of The Championship talk like he''s William Shatner running out of batteries?

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Incidentally, why does the presenter of The Championship talk like he''s William Shatner running out of batteries?[/quote]

Must be your tele

First goal was a peach. 2nd a gift, 3rd wasn''t a penalty, 4th excellent

Interesting these persistent comments about the players being angry at Roeders sacking

Bugger!! Missed it! It''s been on much later recently, so I thought it would be safe to have my annual bath just now. How unlucky can you get.HOWEVER, it is repeated tomorrw at midday on ITV4. Hurrah for Freeview!!

IBA, it''s strange then that if the players are distressed by their former manager''s departure, that while he was here they hardly broke into a sweat for him on more than one occasion and on the first game without him, they then go on to put in a performance signaling their joy at showing their true potential on the pitch. Remember him banging on about how great they were, but they rarely showed it? Think yesterday just sums up what Mr Roeder did to the morale in that dressing room.

[quote user="Philipo87"]Gutted. Just missed it as I thought I would have time for a shower![/quote]

The shower was Tuesday night......

[quote user="IBA"][quote user="Evil Monkey"]Incidentally, why does the presenter of The Championship talk like he''s William Shatner running out of batteries?[/quote]

Must be your tele

First goal was a peach. 2nd a gift, 3rd wasn''t a penalty, 4th excellent

Interesting these persistent comments about the players being angry at Roeders sacking[/quote]I have to disagree with you on the third goal. The defender holds his ground and is caught flat footed. If you look Patty sees this and takes the ball past him at the last moment and plays for it. I have seen them given and not given and I think we have deserved some luck this season.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Nice goals and even a pre- and post-match interview! We should sack our manager every week then we''d get more coverage!Incidentally, why does the presenter of The Championship talk like he''s William Shatner running out of batteries?[/quote]

Because Matt Smith is a berk, plain and simple. I cringe watching him......putting......random......pauses.....into every frickin sentance.

Just enjoyed goals on sunday, Chris Sutton is a guest on the sofa so had our own little slot of yesterdays highlights a mention on the clubs present managment situation and a little blast from the past of the Sutton years, thats our 4 minutes of sky t.v air time for the season. Big league weekend 2 skysports1 6pm tomorrow will have 30 seconds for us.

[quote user="Freeza"][quote user="Evil Monkey"]Nice goals and even a pre- and post-match interview! We should sack our manager every week then we''d get more coverage!Incidentally, why does the presenter of The Championship talk like he''s William Shatner running out of batteries?[/quote]

Because Matt Smith is a berk, plain and simple. I cringe watching him......putting......random......pauses.....into every frickin sentance.[/quote]Glad I''m not the only one who thinks so... I think he realises that they have to fill space in between the games (because God forbid they show any meaningful highlights) but isn''t interesting enough to fill up the time... so... just.... talks............ slowly............. Matt Smith is an Ent...

[quote user="Nuff Said"]The shot of Glen has disappeared from the starting sequence too. It''s like he never existed...
[/quote]

just scrolled all the way through the thread to say the same, I won''t bother now, what time is Anglia goals on ?

Gazza, your reply to IBA is what has caught my eye on this thread.

It''s almost as if he (or she) has been planted on this board just to annoy everybody.

Incredible.

yeah i wana see the goals...where/when can  i watch them? is there  championship covergae on tuesday night or can i watch it elsewhere before then?