Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

Bye bye Fozzy!

Despite him, probably having one of his best games in ages yesterday. I still don''t think he is consistent enough and can be frustrating at times, so wouldn''t mind if he left but I would of thought this ''Free Transfer'' if true, won''t happen till the end of the season. When he is out of contract anyway.

On his day a competent Championship midfielder. Trouble is his day is all too rare to be considered a first-choice, let alone the first-team captain. I for one wouldn''t be too disappointed to see him move on.

strange one  that, i hear every other player in the league  has a clause saying they can leave if roeder becomes there next manager [:D]

Great thats one more wage saved we have far too many midfielders anyway. I''d play Rusty and Patty in there everytime before him.

you are the weakest link....Goodbye 

[quote user="KeelansGlove"]

Great thats one more wage saved we have far too many midfielders anyway. I''d play Rusty and Patty in there everytime before him.

[/quote]

I agree !!!

[quote user="KeelansGlove"]

[/quote]And Clingan, for that matter.

I think this is the weirdest piece of news I have read in a long, long time!

[quote user="Huddy "]I''m sure clubs in Scotland from East Fife to East Stirling will be queuing up![/quote]But none on the west side of the country obviously.

We can but hope...He has his good  moments but i just dont think of him as being anywhere as creative as rusell or pattycakes.as pointed out we are ok for midfielders so i say let him go...the fact he put a clause in his contract like thatshows he was dedictae to roeder, not norwich city..am i right he thinking he only signed a 1 year contract in he summer?

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="KeelansGlove"]

[/quote]

And Clingan, for that matter.
[/quote]

You are joking obviously! 

[quote user="Sheffield uni Canary"]Despite him, probably having one of his best games in ages yesterday. I still don''t think he is consistent enough and can be frustrating at times, so wouldn''t mind if he left but I would of thought this ''Free Transfer'' if true, won''t happen till the end of the season. When he is out of contract anyway.[/quote]

True!

[quote user="wolfie"][quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="KeelansGlove"]

[/quote]And Clingan, for that matter. [/quote]

You are joking obviously!

why so?

clingan, russel and pattison are all far far better players.

[/quote]