Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

roedy's misfits come out with all gunns blazing!!!

first - hooley playing with freedom - pops up in space on the right side of the pen area - a ball is threaded through by the excellent russell (who put sibs to shame on this showing) and hooley is one on one - rounds the keeper and scores...second - curo (who i must admit looked much better today than earlier in the season) takes advantage of a defensive mix up to cooley score...third - bell replaces croft on the right wing - in his favoured posi (stroke of genius by gunny there) - and puts in a sizzler of a cross - rusty scores...which all told validiated alot of the criticisms made of roedy by the supporters in one fell swoop...how satisfying!!!

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]first - hooley playing with freedom - pops up in space on the right side of the pen area - a ball is threaded through by the excellent russell (who put sibs to shame on this showing) and hooley is one on one - rounds the keeper and scores...

second - curo (who i must admit looked much better today than earlier in the season) takes advantage of a defensive mix up to cooley score...

third - bell replaces croft on the right wing - in his favoured posi (stroke of genius by gunny there) - and puts in a sizzler of a cross - rusty scores...

which all told validiated alot of the criticisms made of roedy by the supporters in one fell swoop...

how satisfying!!![/quote]

But amazingly some people are still moaning. Great to see Hooley starting to show his true ability and agree that Curo looked much sharper. Roll on the next game!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]first - hooley playing with freedom - pops up in space on the right side of the pen area - a ball is threaded through by the excellent russell (who put sibs to shame on this showing) and hooley is one on one - rounds the keeper and scores...second - curo (who i must admit looked much better today than earlier in the season) takes advantage of a defensive mix up to cooley score...third - bell replaces croft on the right wing - in his favoured posi (stroke of genius by gunny there) - and puts in a sizzler of a cross - rusty scores...which all told validiated alot of the criticisms made of roedy by the supporters in one fell swoop...how satisfying!!![/quote]

But amazingly some people are still moaning. Great to see Hooley starting to show his true ability and agree that Curo looked much sharper. Roll on the next game!

[/quote]

nice points and agree with them all... nice to see someone whos backs the team ... As B said Roll on [:D]

I was thinking the same thing - it can''t be a coincidence that Hoolihan and Cureton looked like different players yesterday.  It confirms my thoughts from last week - having no one manage the team was preferably to Roeder continuing to destroy the confidence of the majority of the team.  Two fingers from both of them to you Mr Roeder.

To be fair Roeder made some good signings in Hoolahan and Bell, but as has been said by the players his man management was poor so we couldn''t see the best out them. Hopefully now they can both flourish under the new manager whoever it may be.