Sign in to follow this  
Buzz Killington

From the horses mouth

I was walking up carra rd after the match yesterday, and saw roger munby outside chatting to some people. I heard him mention Aidy Boothroyd, and asked if that was the new man? He just said, "it''s 90% done, just trying to sort compensation out for malky.". I couldn''t believe it! No word of a lie!!

Really, OMG OMG!!! That''s amazing, I can''t believe it! You really heard that? Fantastic! That''s brilliant! That''s bollocks.

I just asked and he said it. No need to take the piss, just thought i''d let you know! I can''t believe he was so frank about it, but he was. Let''s face it, we don''t have the los media-savvy board.

[quote user="Wally"]I was walking up carra rd after the match yesterday, and saw roger munby outside chatting to some people. I heard him mention Aidy Boothroyd, and asked if that was the new man? He just said, "it''s 90% done, just trying to sort compensation out for malky.". I couldn''t believe it! No word of a lie!![/quote]I saw RM at my work place after dinner and he said nothing........Oh oi forgot he wasn''t there heheNice rumour but until anything is signed and sealed no one will know

[quote user="Wally"]I was walking up carra rd after the match yesterday, and saw roger munby outside chatting to some people. I heard him mention Aidy Boothroyd, and asked if that was the new man? He just said, "it''s 90% done, just trying to sort compensation out for malky.". I couldn''t believe it! No word of a lie!![/quote]

That suprises me if that''s true. Neil Doncaster was standing at the top of Carrow Road before kick off and I asked him about Boothroyd. His reply was, do you think we can play long ball with the squad we have got? He didn''t seem to impressed when I mentioned some of Aidy''s good points, for example, knowing the current youth crop well, respected by other pro''s like Matt Jackson. I have a feeling that it will be Paul Ince after our talk!

[quote user="Wally"]I was walking up carra rd after the match yesterday, and saw roger munby outside chatting to some people. I heard him mention Aidy Boothroyd, and asked if that was the new man? He just said, "it''s 90% done, just trying to sort compensation out for malky.". I couldn''t believe it! No word of a lie!![/quote]

So why are they holding interviews with 5 candidates then?

If he doesn''t get the job I''ll be bringing this thread up and saying Bollox so be warned!

Who is honestly gonna believe RM would go around telling people about NCFC''s business.

However, I have also heard on very good authority he has got the job, and negotiations are ongoing regarding Malky Mackay.

Jesus Christ, I''m only saying what was said! I have never made up a rumour on here, never led people on, I usually just read and have a good laugh! Maybe they tell people all different things, who knows?? I''m literally telling you what was said! I made no claims!!! Bring it up all you like, job or not! Some peope have far too much time on their hands! Remind me not to bother in future.

with all due respect to newbies, i tend, as a a thumb rule, to ignore any rumour from a poster under a 100 posts. Having said that it seems my source about Lita got it wrong so carry on Newbies....[:P]

Well done Wally. I too think this is correct from the snippets I''ve heard. Nothing solid but when putting two and two together and making four... or five of course

[quote user="Grif"]Don''t bother in future.[/quote]Just incase you missed it, here''s another reminder [;)]

I saw him in Morrison''s with Kaka, he normally goes to Asda but Kaka prefers the Morrison''s own brand baked beans with sausages, low sugar ones.

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]

That suprises me if that''s true. Neil Doncaster was standing at the top of Carrow Road before kick off and I asked him about Boothroyd. His reply was, do you think we can play long ball with the squad we have got? He didn''t seem to impressed when I mentioned some of Aidy''s good points, for example, knowing the current youth crop well, respected by other pro''s like Matt Jackson. I have a feeling that it will be Paul Ince after our talk!

[/quote]

An e-mial from Neil Doncaster (in response to my query about the Worthy sit-u-ay-shun) also left me thinking that Aidy won''t be coming (nor will Mark Robins). If it IS Ince, I hope he isn''t as arrogant or stubborn as Roeder.

[quote user="Wally"]I was walking up carra rd after the match yesterday, and saw roger munby outside chatting to some people. I heard him mention Aidy Boothroyd, and asked if that was the new man? He just said, "it''s 90% done, just trying to sort compensation out for malky.". I couldn''t believe it! No word of a lie!![/quote]I saw Michael Wynn Jones in Dussindale Sainsbury''s this morning talking to the lad behind the cheese counter and he said the same thing.

[quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="Yellow Submarine"]

[/quote]

An e-mial from Neil Doncaster (in response to my query about the Worthy sit-u-ay-shun) also left me thinking that Aidy won''t be coming (nor will Mark Robins). If it IS Ince, I hope he isn''t as arrogant or stubborn as Roeder.

[/quote]

I have a friend who works in the Admin side of the club and has got two of my ponies on loan and in the past she has given me a few snippets, and It seems what was heard in RM''s conversation is true, so don''t shoot the messanger. not sure when it will Happen but she thinks it will be around Wenesday.

Pete, you''re not the person responsible for lending the club all these donkeys over the past few seasons are you?

[quote user="Grando"]Pete, you''re not the person responsible for lending the club all these donkeys over the past few seasons are you?[/quote]

Not guilty on that one,

[quote user="cityangel"]

If he doesn''t get the job I''ll be bringing this thread up and saying Bollox so be warned!

[/quote]

CA !!

Quite frankly, I''m shocked. [:O]

Saw a couple of people, one of which was on crutches talking to him before the match, but didn''t see him outside after the match.

Yep because he''s just going to stand outside the ground cheerfully telling all and sundry about it. You should have asked him who we''re looking to sign as well or what really happened between McKenzie and Francis.

You even got City Angel riled with this one!

I saw Roger Munby in Waitrose and he told me that he wanted Peter Grant back and was in the process of sorting out a compensation deal with West Brom

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

CA !!

Quite frankly, I''m shocked. [:O]

[/quote]

I have to agree. I''m shocked too angel.