Sign in to follow this  
rudenotto69

City goals v Barnsley

hmmm I get the message there are no videos.... everywhere

I presume this is because i''m trying to view them from overseas?

[quote user="ncfc_chris"]why is lupoli celebrating with the others after the hoolahan goal? [:D][/quote]

I also noticed this! Its a good sign.

Pattisons skill is actually quite nice. Always seemed like a clumsy player who can''t pull out any tricks before. Well done Patty.

You''re kidding aren''t you shaun? Well, maybe he has some skill but if you''re referring to the penalty, look very closely, and keep the pause button handy. He takes a dive and as he goes over the defender puts a hand on his back. That''s why the ref gave it but it was a shocking bit of diving. He went over before the defender touched him.

But we got a take what we can get i guess!

[quote user="a1canary"]You''re kidding aren''t you shaun? Well, maybe he has some skill but if you''re referring to the penalty, look very closely, and keep the pause button handy. He takes a dive and as he goes over the defender puts a hand on his back. That''s why the ref gave it but it was a shocking bit of diving. He went over before the defender touched him. But we got a take what we can get i guess![/quote]

I din''t think it was a penalty either but it was strange that the defender did not protest at all. The Virgin highlights show this clearly.

The guys is speechless that''s why! He does have a "you must be joking" look on his face.

Equally clear is a shot of an extremely sheepish looking Matty P!!

Good work lad (even if it does make me slightly uncomfortable!)

[quote user="Cayra"]

hmmm I get the message there are no videos.... everywhere

I presume this is because i''m trying to view them from overseas?

[/quote]

I''m also getting this message, and I''m in West London. Hmph. Anyone have any ideas?

[quote user="Old Snoorty"]

[quote user="a1canary"]You''re kidding aren''t you shaun? Well, maybe he has some skill but if you''re referring to the penalty, look very closely, and keep the pause button handy. He takes a dive and as he goes over the defender puts a hand on his back. That''s why the ref gave it but it was a shocking bit of diving. He went over before the defender touched him. But we got a take what we can get i guess![/quote]

I din''t think it was a penalty either but it was strange that the defender did not protest at all. The Virgin highlights show this clearly.

[/quote]From the River End it looked a pen to me- the defender left his foot out - Pattison tripped. Ref was right there too with a clear view.