Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Ched Evans to Celtic?

Reports in the reliable NOTW today that Celtic will get Ched Evans.  Mr Roedent was said to be in ongoing talks for his services, i hope theses are being carried on by Mr Gunn?

I don''t think Roeder was in any talks with Man City about Ched. It''s always been said that Man City would prefer to sell him and only if a permanent sale wasn''t going ahead would City then look at loans.

[quote user="we8wba"]

http://www.expressandstar.com/2009/01/19/latest-transfer-rumours-jan-17-2/

Wolves could hijack Leicester’s move to land on-loan Liverpool defender Jack Hobbs on a permanent basis.

The Championship leaders have also been linked with £1million-rated Manchester City striker Ched Evans.

[/quote]

I can see this as a classic case of "don''t count your chickens before they are hatched". Can you afford to keep all those expensive players in the Championship next season?

city agreed fee for bellamy and still chasing roque santa cruz, so looks like ched will be pushed out of the club

[quote user="we8wba"]

city agreed fee for bellamy and still chasing roque santa cruz, so looks like ched will be pushed out of the club

[/quote]

Did you enjoy the 2 nil victory on Saturday we8?[:P]

offered me point before the match id taken it knowing the other two results, given fact two nil up then 2pts dropped! adebola changed the game to be frank!

seems no one really wants to take this league and storm it, top 3 keep all slipping up whilst the likes of cardiff keep nipping ever so likely closer and closer

reading away next c.t so they be 3pts closer to us next tues

Out of curiousity, does anyone know if we''re due any money if the Bellers deal goes through? £14M could give us a few pennies, and sure someone mentioned it a while back that we could be due some money from potential sales of Green and Bellars etc. Just a thought. Norwich are usually quite shrewd when it comes to shipping out all our best players! [:)]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Out of curiousity, does anyone know if we''re due any money if the Bellers deal goes through? £14M could give us a few pennies, and sure someone mentioned it a while back that we could be due some money from potential sales of Green and Bellars etc. Just a thought. Norwich are usually quite shrewd when it comes to shipping out all our best players! [:)]
[/quote]

Haven''t a clue but perhaps our friend Carl More can Buy Cheddes for us, now that would be a nice little gift for the new manager  Beer [B]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Out of curiousity, does anyone know if we''re due any money if the Bellers deal goes through? £14M could give us a few pennies, and sure someone mentioned it a while back that we could be due some money from potential sales of Green and Bellars etc. Just a thought. Norwich are usually quite shrewd when it comes to shipping out all our best players! [:)]
[/quote]

Are you having a laugh? Bellamy''s had about 5 clubs since leaving us.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Well Bellamy has signed for Man City, so Ched Evans sits behind him, I wonder if he will be going out on loan?[/quote]My Celtic contacted says it''s pretty much a done deal just dotting the i''s & crossing the t''s

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Out of curiousity, does anyone know if we''re due any money if the Bellers deal goes through? £14M could give us a few pennies, and sure someone mentioned it a while back that we could be due some money from potential sales of Green and Bellars etc. Just a thought. Norwich are usually quite shrewd when it comes to shipping out all our best players! [:)][/quote]

Are you having a laugh? Bellamy''s had about 5 clubs since leaving us.

[/quote]Well that''s what I thought? It was only as I''d seen it mentioned on here that I mentioned it. Can you not have contracts written for all future sell-ons? I admit it does sound a bit daft though! [*-)]

rumour has it wolves are bidding a 1m+ for the youngster

all though be suprised if city sell

i think they will loan him out for the next 12months and may sell next jan depending on their situation and squad

[quote user="we8wba"]

rumour has it wolves are bidding a 1m+ for the youngster

all though be suprised if city sell

i think they will loan him out for the next 12months and may sell next jan depending on their situation and squad

[/quote]

Who cares about the dirty gold scum and who they sign. I hope the whole of that godforsaken crapphole burns down, you included. Got it Gok Wan lover.