Sign in to follow this  
Gentleman Jim

Only Jamie criticised Roeder !

From what I''ve read and heard on the radio he is the only one who has said anything adverse about G.R. 

I''m surprised more have not come out with anything, perhaps there is some footballing code of honour amongst the game''s fraternity, even Roeder himself has said nothing untoward about his dismisal !

I suppose Huck''s inadvertently criticized Roeder by saying it was the worst squad he had played in.

Talking of Archant, I think they should remove the ''Glenn Roeder'' column link on their websites!

[quote user="Gentleman Jim"]

From what I''ve read and heard on the radio he is the only one who has said anything adverse about G.R. 

I''m surprised more have not come out with anything, perhaps there is some footballing code of honour amongst the game''s fraternity, even Roeder himself has said nothing untoward about his dismisal !

[/quote]

I can''t think of many Norwich managers who have spoken out after they have left or been sacked.  Nobody even knows to this day why Ron Saunders left!

[quote user="JJ"][quote user="Gentleman Jim"]

[/quote]

I can''t think of many Norwich managers who have spoken out after they have left or been sacked.  Nobody even knows to this day why Ron Saunders left!

[/quote]

Ron says he was told to resign because you had been relegated.

And so he resigned.

[quote user="Gentleman Jim"]

[/quote]

Think Huck''s interview gave away his feelings on the man when he said ''''people like Lappin and Jamie who are good championship players have been left in the cold by Roeder''''

[quote user="JimboRoyle"]As I remember it, he had a bust up with Sir Arthur South after an infamous 3-1 home to defeat to Everton![/quote]Seem to remember him playing a defender at centre forward (Stringer) that day out of spite. I''m probably wrong but I thought it was 4-1 Jimbo.