Sign in to follow this  
Unhinged Canary

Re: Things you wouldn't want to ever hear delia say

[quote user="Mello Yello"]The selection of the next NCFC manager - is all down to me![:^)][/quote]

We are going to share a ground with the Binners

[quote user="Mello Yello"]The selection of the next NCFC manager - is all down to me![:^)][/quote]followed by the logical ''Eeny, meeny, miny moe'' or the practical ''rock-paper-scissors'' selection process.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]The selection of the next NCFC manager - is all down to me![:^)][/quote]

I think you might find it will be if the Curbishley rumours are accurate!

After a long and hard ........... split roast (whoops) selection process, i am pleased to announce the new manager of Norwich City is Bryan Hamilton! He is very well equipped to take me (err) us forward and whilst he has great experience of going down on me (err) with other clubs, I just know he can have me (err) us climbing up the table (in the kitchen) very soon. 

Bryan''s dedication and commitment is unquestionable ( and i should know) and he will be cumming (err) to join the press conference very soon.

Lol

Looking back at our time in the Premiership, I do have just one regret .......... I do regret cooking that Madras Curry for the first team before our last game of the season at Fulham.

They said we were shit that day, i rather see it that Gandhi was having his revenge!!!!!