Sign in to follow this  
Delia, When Do I Start??

Things you wouldn't want to ever hear doncaster to say

Gordon Brown has asked me to help him out in an advisory role on the current state of the economic climate!!!

Chris Boreham prrrrrrrrr ........ From now on I am going to do the Matchday commentaries on Radio Naaaarfolk!!!

After a long Board Meeting, it has been agreed that with the current financial climate and in line with other pay sector increases, I will only be taking home £275,000 salary.

Next question ........ Yes we had a bid for Chris Porter of Motherwell turned down because we couldn''t meet there £100,000 asking price, the money was allocated else where!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol (enough now)

Right then ..... Thanks for inviting me to this party, been ages since ive been to a house party ........ Do i put my keys on the table with the other 20!!!!!

I can confirm that Keith Harris did find a potential buyer of the club but the reality of the situation is that we did turn down a bid to buy the club from Shiek Almed Hussain al El Goury El Bin El Mohammed El Atouri Dodi Al Farah (the 3rd) because whilst he might have a wealth of Â£20 Billion pound, he sadly didnt fit the Boards criteria that he couldnt understand why Deliah and Michael wouldnt give up there shares, plus he doesn''t bleed Yellow and Green, nor in fact does he live in the county!!! Let me once again state Deliah and Michael have the best interest of the club at heart and we are actively seeking investment!! Thats the reality!!

Next question ....... No there is no money available for the new manager .... We are skint!!!!!

Further more, to plan ahead and ease the financial worry at the club, not only have i bought a lottery ticket, i''ve also bought a golden goal ticket!!!!! Any winning will go straight into the piss poor pot for the next manager!!!