I thought this was interesting:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/jan/19/middlesbrough-gareth-southgate

because it just shows how things are the same all over the country. I bet the Boro fans are saying similar things to us at times. I don''t fancy their chances of staying up... but then there are loads of clubs hovering near the bottom, it''s a bit of a lottery.

Interesting article, I wonder how many clubs in this country are self sufficient though? At least ''Boro bring through some decent youth team players though, unlike here.

[quote user="mighty yellow"]Interesting article, I wonder how many clubs in this country are self sufficient though? At least ''Boro bring through some decent youth team players though, unlike here.
[/quote]

We seem to have some decent youth players on the books at the moment, you never know but the new manager may have a different policy on the youngsters.

A good read, at the risk of upsetting the right wing faction of the board, you can rarely beat a good Guardian article for insight into the world of football, they seem to have their heads screwed on a lot more than the other papers...Anyways, just shows that not everything is rosey, rosey for everyone in the Premiership - some people seem to think that getting there will solve all our problems, and I don''t believe that to be the case, at least not with this board of directors anyway...