Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

calderwood in come and get me plea?

ignore the sky sports headline and read the quotes, sounds to me that hed be very interested if norwich were to approach him! i really think this guy is the best option, experianced in different styles off football and highly respected. go and get him delia i have good feelings about this guy!

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_4822058,00.html

i think he''s a good manager... but european football with the Dons or a relegation battle with norwich...

I''d love him here though!

jas :)

He does seem to have done his utmost to have played down the situation whilst also not rejecting the idea... probably means he''s not had an interview, though, so we''ll see...Besides, not sure I''d want him here too much... he looks like he''s gone a little senile - look, he doesn''t even realise he''s dropped his phone![IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/vqnm83.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]He does seem to have done his utmost to have played down the situation whilst also not rejecting the idea... probably means he''s not had an interview, though, so we''ll see...

Besides, not sure I''d want him here too much... he looks like he''s gone a little senile - look, he doesn''t even realise he''s dropped his phone!

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/vqnm83.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]

Hahah!

jhas :)

[quote user="er indoors"]

aberdeen 4 celtic 2

worth a shout surely

Norwich 5 Wolves 2

I hope Orient fans aren''t thinking Roeder''s worth a shout!

[/quote]

funny how your season so far rests on two matches, i prefer to see the league table and revenge on the cards in 14days time! i wouldnt really start boosting 5v2 just before upcoming game

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]

Besides, not sure I''d want him here too much... he looks like he''s gone a little senile - look, he doesn''t even realise he''s dropped his phone!

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/vqnm83.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]

Ha ha , nice one E.M.

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="er indoors"]

aberdeen 4 celtic 2

worth a shout surely

Norwich 5 Wolves 2

I hope Orient fans aren''t thinking Roeder''s worth a shout!

[/quote]

funny how your season so far rests on two matches, i prefer to see the league table and revenge on the cards in 14days time! i wouldnt really start boosting 5v2 just before upcoming game

[/quote]

i would, 5-2!!!!!!  , but just incase you diont understand that i will spell it out to you , thats FIVE - TWO,  CINQ - DEUX,  CINQUE - DUE,  FUNF - ZWEI, and  LIMA - DUA!

Interesting comments on his managerial stint at Dunfermline. Have to confess I never thought he had done anything there but....After a few assistant coaching positions, Calderwood moved into management in his own right by taking over Dutch club Willem II Tilburg in 1996, before moving to NEC Nijmegen in 1997. After a two year spell there, Scottish First Division side Dunfermline Athletic moved to make him their new manager. Calderwood spent five seasons at East End Park

where he led the club to promotion to the SPL by finishing as

runners-up in his 1st season in charge. He also lead them to their

highest ever SPL position, finishing fourth in 2003–04. That season the side also reached the Scottish Cup final, guaranteeing their return to European competition for the first time in 35 years as opponents Celtic had already earned Champions League qualification.