Sign in to follow this  
FilletTheFishWife .

It's Holloway for me

We need a half-decent manager and quickly bearing in mind the crucial forthcoming fixtures and the transfer window.

That rules out managers in jobs (Calderwood & Robins).

Gunn has no experience and to pick him on the basis of one result against a pitiful Barnsley side just because we like him personally would be suicide.

Dowie is rubbish.

Curbishley and Ince too expensive.

And Bothroyd way overrrated. In fact, had he not started out at NCFC i doubt whether as many would be as supportive.

For me, it''s Holloway.

I did a decent job at QPR when they were skint, and made Plymouth a successful side on a shoestring.

True, he jumped ship and failed at leicester, but the club was in chaos with Mandaric hiring and firing at will.

He''s a rural fellow, very engaging with the media and supporters.

It''s Holoway for me.

Can we have a padded cell made ready please nurse....[quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."]

We need a half-decent manager and quickly bearing in mind the crucial forthcoming fixtures and the transfer window.

Gunn has no experience and to pick him on the basis of one result against a pitiful Barnsley side just because we like him personally would be suicide.

Dowie is rubbish.

And Bothroyd way overrrated. In fact, had he not started out at NCFC i doubt whether as many would be as supportive.

For me, it''s Holloway.

I did a decent job at QPR when they were skint, and made Plymouth a successful side on a shoestring.

True, he jumped ship and failed at leicester, but the club was in chaos with Mandaric hiring and firing at will.

It''s Holoway for me.

[/quote]

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]Can we have a padded cell made ready please nurse....[quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."]

Dowie is rubbish.

For me, it''s Holloway.

It''s Holoway for me.

[/quote][/quote]Lol! I thought I was the one needing the padded cell reading that. Thought I was going crazy. Support for Holloway, that''s a first on here I think.

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]Can we have a padded cell made ready please nurse....

[quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."]

Dowie is rubbish.

For me, it''s Holloway.

It''s Holoway for me.

[/quote][/quote]

Yes Nurse, make it a big one for all the Bothroyd advocates!