Sign in to follow this  
Future Radio

Jeremy Goss on Future Radio Today

Jerry Goss was a guest at Future Radio today and talked openly on the managerial  situation,  how he would love a coaching role and the best way forward for the ClubHe also spoke about the difficulties he had with Martin O Neil and disappointment when Mike Walker left for Everton.Listen to the interview here http://futureradiofm.podbean.com/

Really good interview.  Didn''t pull any punches about wanting a coaching role - fair play to him, sounds up for it and his passion for the club still shows.  Good stuff about Walker and O''Neill as well.  The Charlton stuff sounds odd.  I never realised he signed for them and he seemed keen not to talk about it or Alan Curbishley.

His final comment was, "the next 2 games are gonna shape this football club for the future".  Blimey!

Thanks, that was an interesting listen...if it isn''t to be Gunny long term, who else has the passion for and  knowledge of NCFC to fit the job description that Gossy describes?

You sure he didn''t say "the next 2 games are gonna shape this football club for the future RADIO"

I''ll get my coat.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

You sure he didn''t say "the next 2 games are gonna shape this football club for the future RADIO"

I''ll get my coat.

[/quote]

I''m beginning to wonder now!  [:D]

A great interview and I got a strong impression that he wants Gunn to get the job as this would open up possibilities of a coaching role, but would also have other very positive benefits for the club.   

Gosy had a reputation for being the fittest ever City player (not the best with the exception of that 1 season !) I think we could probably do alot worse than have him involved somewhere

[quote user="Future Radio"]Jerry Goss was a guest at Future Radio today and talked openly on the managerial  situation,  how he would love a coaching role and the best way forward for the Club
He also spoke about the difficulties he had with Martin O Neil and disappointment when Mike Walker left for Everton.

Listen to the interview here http://futureradiofm.podbean.com/
[/quote]

Very interesting and illuminating interview. Thanks for the tip.

[quote user="KeelansGlove"]Gosy had a reputation for being the fittest ever City player (not the best with the exception of that 1 season !) I think we could probably do alot worse than have him involved somewhere[/quote]

get him as fitness coach! great spot Keelans glove!

jas :)

[quote user="book end"]He''s got what it takes to be a coach at this club.[/quote]

If he''s as good a coach as he is a pre-match interviewer in the Gunn Club then we''re totally f**ked!

[:P]

[quote user="Steve Ritchie"]There is one on that page too for Mr Doncaster.... anyone listened to that?

Steve
[/quote]

Not interested in anything that man has to say [:S]

Pink un posters may be interested to know that John Tilson is a guest on the sport show this Saturday (24th Jan) from 11am until 12 noon on 96.9FM or if the signal is weak in your area go to www.futureradio.co.uk and click on the listen live button - all questions welcome!