Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Re: Just a rumour!

[quote user="Potless Percy "]

Last week Hucks publicly ruled himself out, said he would honour his contract with SJE.

He''s a man of his word.

[/quote]

Bugger! cancel my first post![:D]

[quote user="Bigus"]Ha. Could happen. Rumor in the states is that convey from Reading is being lined up for San Jose.[/quote]

The bobby convey thing is a big big rumour on the San Jose fansite

*please come home hucks*

I would be happy to see Hucks return, however, hand on heart I can''t see it happening.  Maybe the new manager won''t want him at the club, just like Roeder didn''t.

hucks also said he wishes he was still wearing a norwich shirt.

so i for one wouldnt ruke that out ,

i bet if delia gave it the okay to bring him back , she is thinking she may notch up a few brownie points with some norwich fans.

[quote user="Potless Percy "]

Last week Hucks publicly ruled himself out, said he would honour his contract with SJE.

He''s a man of his word.

[/quote]

Hucks didn''t actually rule himself out I can''t remember his exact quote but it was something along the line of liking to honour contracts.

But (and this is my but) all contracts are negotiable.

Hucks never ruled himself out or in for that matter!

What he said was he''d consider an offer but that he was under contract to San Jose and honours his contracts!

Sounds like he would comeback if things are worked out!

Ideal scanario - Hucks comes back then after our season finishes goes to San Jose to play until next English season starts. A great way for him to keep fit!

This is what he is reported to have said I''d say it was fairly clear cut

http://new.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/story.aspxbrand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PINKUNOnline&tCategory=Norwich&itemid=NOED15%20Jan%202009%2008%3A47%3A48%3A367

Huckerby: I won''t be back for Norwich

CHRIS LAKEY, EDP SPORT

Darren Huckerby has ruled out an emotional playing return at Norwich City.

Glenn Roeder''s sacking yesterday led to speculation that Huckerby could play during the MLS off-season.

But Huckerby is due to return to San Jose in two-and-a-half weeks time and yesterday ruled out the possibility of returning to the City line-up, insisting he had to stay loyal to his new employers.

"I love the club as much as the next man, but I am under contract with another club and they went out of their way to get me, they flew me halfway around the world to join them and I have always been a person who believed in loyalty," he said.

"I will show the same loyalty to San Jose as I would to Norwich.

"I go back in two and a half weeks. I haven''t trained properly in weeks. I have trained day in day out, but it''s about football training and match fitness.

"I could say I''d love to be back playing at Norwich, but in the real world it doesn''t work like that. I still believe we have enough players to get out of the situation we''re in. But we need firepower, and experience at the back as well."

Huckerby would be brilliant, just for a month or two, to keep us up, and Ched (if hes not off to Celtic, But Bellamy may like haveing a fellow Welsh striker with him)

It''s possible for him to honour his contract with San Jose and play for us on loan in the close season, see Mr Beckham in that red and black striped shirt for proof.