Sign in to follow this  
Lord Flashheart

The Name That Flashheart Keeps Hearing

Evening all. [H]I don''t usually post rumours but I''ve had a particular name mentioned to me twice today so I thought I''d best let you all know. [:O] I first heard from someone involved in the club that Gordon Strachan has put his name forward. At first I was dubious (as I still am to some extent), but then I read a thread on here which mentioned a ''Premiership manager'' being on the shortlist of five. I did a bit more digging and someone else with contacts (who has come up trumps in the past) has mentioned Strachan as well. It could be total rubbish but I thought I''d mention it. [8-|]Best,Lord Flashheart- woof!

LOL!!!! He must see Norwich as a bigger club!!! That''s the funniest rumour so far... There''s as much chance of Sir Alex quitting Man Utd to take over!

[quote user="Tipster101"]what about dowie? who would be happy about him coming...
[/quote]

No. He was a one-season wonder at Palace and has messed up everywhere else he''s been.

[quote user="Louis"]

[quote user="Tipster101"]what about dowie? who would be happy about him coming...[/quote]

No. He was a one-season wonder at Palace and has messed up everywhere else he''s been.

[/quote]interesting, thats what i think too...one would assume lots of people would not want him here, are our board blind enough to appoint him? we shall see.

I would have been excited if it was a year ago, but now, I don''t want him full stop. Done well at Palace but crap since.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Evening all. [H]I don''t usually post rumours but I''ve had a particular name mentioned to me twice today so I thought I''d best let you all know. [:O] I first heard from someone involved in the club that Gordon Strachan has put his name forward. At first I was dubious (as I still am to some extent), but then I read a thread on here which mentioned a ''Premiership manager'' being on the shortlist of five. I did a bit more digging and someone else with contacts (who has come up trumps in the past) has mentioned Strachan as well. It could be total rubbish but I thought I''d mention it. [8-|]Best,Lord Flashheart- woof![/quote]I agree with that part of the post [;)]